1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How does one counter criticism of Islam? By throwing rocks and setting things on fire, naturally.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Cohete Rojo, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

It befuddles me that just as the West and many European nations began to distance themselves from Christianity -- becoming more secular and irreligious -- they allow in a flood of Muslim migrants.

I wonder why the Danish prime minister finds such criticism "meaningless provocation". Muslims only think that Muhamed was the most righteous and pious man to walk the face of the Earth -- a 7th-century illiterate, pedophilic, slave-owning warlord. Gee, what is so bad about that?

---

Danish police arrest 23 after unrest in Copenhagen

Twenty-three people were arrested in connection with riots in Copenhagen, Danish police said on Monday, as counter-protests against a demonstration by a right-wing activist escalated.

The unrest spread on Sunday to several parts of the capital after Rasmus Paludan, the founder of the anti-immigrant party Hard Line, held a demonstration.

“I strongly disagree with Paludan’s meaningless provocations that have no other purpose than sow disunity. Meet him with arguments - not with violence,” Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said on Twitter.

Police said they had arrested 23 people and some of them would be questioned by a judge later today about suspected arson and violence against police officers.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

When you engage with Muslims Americans in this country do you at least have the courage to stand by your convictions and not be a coward and tell them to their face that in your ideal world, they shouldn't be in this country?

3. Cohete Rojo

Yes. Islam has no place in the West.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Imagine I list out a whole bunch of ring wing acts of terrorism, preface by the question of proper protesting techniques.

JayGoogle likes this.
  5. No Worries

Luckily, The Constitution of the United States does not protect religious freedoms.

6. Cohete Rojo

If a supremacist, fascist, and bigoted ideology were to call itself a religion, it would be called Islam.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

Every Abrahamic religion is supremacist

Every Abrahamic religion is fascist.

Every Abrahamic religion is bigoted.

Fortunately most modern day followers of those religions were merely born into it which generates a wide variance in apathy and adherence of the religion.

Jayzers_100 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Michelle Bachmann just basically said Trump was God's gift to the White House. My great aunt emailed the family that he would save Christianity (and my mom stopped these emails with, "The Devil can't save Christianity.") As ludicrous as these claims are, they point to what has become of the hypoChristians in our great nation.

Get your own house right before you offer to burn down someone else's.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  9. Cohete Rojo

Deflecting Islam’s problems by trying to equate it with other religions is like trying to equate American football to badminton. Sure, they’re both sports, but I’ve never seen anyone break a leg playing badminton...because they were gang tackled by a group of 300-lb juggernauts.

My house?

10. No Worries

Have you read the Old Testament? Stoning is a real OT thing.

11. Buck Turgidson

Cohete gonna Cohete

#11 Buck Turgidson, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

If there was a high school degree filter this dude would not be making threads

13. conquistador#11

In theology our prof/ priest had us read the Quran. I was pretty much a bumpkin when it came to other religions. To my surprise, the Quran was less violent than the old testament and it even had a chapter on Mary, who is kind of a big deal in the Quran and to Catholics. Sad that The message of both of these books is twisted and manipulated , the bible currently by the right wings and the Quran by extremists.

Speaking of, does Moscow still have Iran's back? the answer is yes.
    And which U.S president is going to be wanting to be seen walking all hunched over like a non 'alpha' with the cool Russian this summer? definitely not James Garfield.

14. Cohete Rojo

Hell yeah it is.

Though, we here in the West use bongs for our stoning.

15. fchowd0311

Thank God for secularism.

Cohete Rojo and mdrowe00 like this.
  16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. No Worries

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How do you counter illegal immigration? By arming untrained civilians and kidnapping people who have not been convicted of any crime at all of course.

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I criticize Islam by setting rocks on fire with dope ass beats.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Wow, did this guy really say that Muslim Americans don’t belong in this country? Jeez.