1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to be intimidated by my shirt.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cannonball, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/travel-troubles/8210199/Prepare-to-die-t-shirt-causes-stir-on-flight

[​IMG]

2. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Can never be too careful, plenty of ways to kill a person with a shirt, strangling someone with it for example or towel whipping someone to death

3. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am not left handed either.

5. BFF

BFF Member

And why should the people listen to you?
    Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent.

6. atomicanderz

atomicanderz Member

I have a t-shirt of the statue of liberty holding a pistol... I would never wear that to the airport, unless I wanted attention. Why would you even wear that t-shirt to begin with? Did he know he was going to be going to an airport that day? Just use common sense...

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

That's definitely the wrong movie; but I like where you're going with it. Hey man, your back just got punched...twice.

8. underoverup

underoverup Member

Inconceivable!

9. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

1 person likes this.
  10. Jontro

Jontro Member

Who cares? As long as you don't have six fingers on your right hand, you be fine.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

He couldn't wear it inside out?