1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HATE/RACISM/PREJUDICE difference

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SwoLy-D, Jul 10, 2015.

?

Do you agree with with what the image included in the thread says?

1. Yes. I agree with what the image says.

58.8%
  2. No. I do not agree with what the image says.

5.9%
  3. I agree partly... yes... no... wait... what were we talking about?

17.6%
  4. HEY! I ordered a cheeseburger!

17.6%
  1. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The North, particular New York State for a period of time, had the most Klan Chapters and Membership.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You know, I wouldn't be too upset with letting the South and Mountain states secede from the Union. I think this country would be better off if the racists could establish their white-haven in the heartland and just leave. They could elect Trump or David Duke as prez and the rest of the country and operate sanely. It would be win-win.

Perhaps the biggest mistake was not letting the South secede in the first place. Maybe our country wouldn't be so divided. The North and West would be great places to live, and the south could be like Kansas.

3. droxford

droxford Member

I always liked Mrogan Freeman's answer to that question:

Mike Wallace: "Black History Month you find...."
    Morgan Freeman: "Ridiculous."
    MW: "Why"
    MF: "You're gonna relegate my history to a month?"
    MW: "Oh, come on - "
    MF: "What do you do with yours? Which month is white history month?"
    MW: "I'm Jewish"
    MF: "Ok, which month is Jewish History Month?"
    MW: "Uh, there isn't one."
    MF: "Oh! Oh. Why not? Do you want one?"
    MW: "No. No. No, I don't"
    MF: "No. Right. Alright. I don't either. I don't want a Black History Month. Black History is American History."
    MW: "How are we gonna get rid of racism -"
    MF: "Stop talking about it. I'm gonna stop calling you a white man. And I'm gonna ask you to stop calling me a black man."

4. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Do you even bother reading the hate and ignorance you spew? Do you realize much of the black population reside in these areas? All you do is go around insulting people indiscriminately and act like you are better than everyone else. You think you're being funny but all you're doing is showing your ignorance. You are absolutely no different than the people you mock.

Severe Rockets Fan likes this.