1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hate Crime Turns Out To Be Blind Girl's Dog's Poop

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ths balla, Nov 19, 2015.

1. ths balla

ths balla Member

One of the funniest and true articles I have read recently regarding this social justice day and age....

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/vanderbilt-hate-crime-turns-out-to-be-blind-girl-s-dog-s-poop-111815

...Yep, an investigation by Vandy police. (To be fair, this is the most important investigation the Vandy police have been involved in investigating by themselves since a Kappa Delta sorority girl left her hazards on too long unloading Nordstrom bags outside the sorority house).

Who was the horrible racist who left dog poop on campus steps?

Well, it turns out that it was a blind female student whose seeing eye dog pooped on campus and she couldn't find a trash can.

She posted this on Facebook. (I have edited it down because this is the longest post I have ever read about dog poop)...

1 person likes this.
  2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

3. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Too late. The damage has already been done.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

The blind girl is pc too

"This action of posting a post like this on facebook for everyone to see before investigation isolated and excluded blind people on this campus who also face discrimination."

5. DCkid

And then some white guy said, "sure, blame the white guy before all the facts are in."

They discriminating everybody out here!

6. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Best piece of journalism I've read in a while.

7. DCkid

Thanks, I actually decided to read the article instead of just the headline, and am glad I did. :)