1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has Curry's value to GSW been underrated the last 4 years?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TheRealist137, Apr 10, 2018.

1. OTMax

OTMax Member

Most definitely, but Curry is showing some entitled behaviour lately as well and he’s quite cocky on the court. I wonder if actually the image of cuddly suburban good guy has been fake and Curry behaved as he was portrayed, you know?

Still, I sincerely believe he’s a good guy and I won’t deny his talent nor his unique abilities, which I hope to enjoy more in the future once he goes home to the Hornets or Warriors fall apart. Would be my instant favourite star player if he were a Rocket.

Koperboy likes this.
  2. ballscientist1

Half True

Klay, Green, Iggy and Livingston all are terrible, unwatchable.

Durant is not the problem.

3. Wylo

Wylo Member

Harden's had a better season this year, but in vacuum Curry is still a better player. If Harden's 3PT% hovered around 38~39%, then I would consider them neck-and-neck given that Harden is a better playmaker, but the shooting discrepancy between the two is too big to ignore, and Curry's off ball movement is far more superior.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

People tend to underestimate Steph's athleticism

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Nobody is going to click that video, so just tell us what's up.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  6. roslolian

roslolian Member

Huh? Curry is generally considered the 3rd best player in the league after Lebron and KD. How the hell is he underrated?

plutoblue11 likes this.
  7. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

Yeah Steph is amazing. In 2016 he put on one of the most dazzling displays of offense I've ever seen. It was truly a joy to watch it, especially once I realized the Rockets weren't going anywhere that season, I just figured why not enjoy watching greatness...

plutoblue11 likes this.
  8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Curry is a douche. He's taken credit for his teammates growth.