1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hakeem's Daughter Abi Olajuwon!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YaoMing, Feb 24, 2006.

1. YaoMing

YaoMing Contributing Member

Please excuse me if this has been talked about, but i did not see it. I saw an article on ESPN talking about Hakeem's daughter playing in the Girls' McDonald's All American game. Check it out...

Link

"SAN DIEGO -- Chase Budinger will get to play in front of his hometown fans in the McDonald's All-American boys basketball game on March 29.

Budinger, from La Costa Canyon High in suburban Encinitas, was named to the West team for the game at San Diego State's Cox Arena.

Other top boys selected for the game include two pairs of teammates and two brothers.

Playing for the East will be center Greg Oden and point guard Mike Conley of Lawrence North High in Indianapolis, and guard Wayne Ellington and forward Gerald Henderson of The Episcopal Academy in Merion, Pa.

On the West team are twin 7-footers Brook and Robin Lopez of San Joaquin Memorial High in Fresno.

Heading up the girls' East team is Epiphanny Prince of Brookly, N.Y., who scored 113 points in a game earlier this year for Murry Bergtraum High.

Abi Olajuwon, the daughter of former Houston Rockets star Hakeem Olajuown, will play for the West. She attends Marlborough High in Sherman Oaks, Calif. "

#1 YaoMing, Feb 24, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2006