1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Good guy James

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zeeshan2, Aug 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Can CP3 teach Harden how to have heart?

2. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Ryan Anderson AKA the new Kelvin Cato needs to donate his entire salary. Still waiting on Bun B to go off on that fool

3. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Exactly this got Cp3 written all over it

4. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Damn why he gotta be a fool? Yeah, he disappeared in the playoffs but it's not like he was a bad teammate

5. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

What did he do to be a good teammate? Any examples of him going above and beyond to be a good teammate, or the fact he just didn't cause any additional drama off court. The guy signed an $80mm deal, in any job if you underperform significantly there is going to be backlash or if possible you are terminated. Him significantly underperforming not only hurt the team in the playoffs, but also has hurt the team in the offseason because his contract is toxic. I didn't see any current Rockets at his wedding. I haven't really seen him do anything for the community on his own either. I haven't seen him shooting in a gym wearing a hoodie at all this off-season. The guy is probably still on vacation cashing checks. Maybe he is silently putting in work this off season, but I doubt that. He doesn't seem like the type to want to improve his game, work with other players in the off-season, or seek advice on how to help the team. The consensus around the league is that he is overpaid based on our inability to move him, if he were someone earning his pay he would be doing everything to show that he is working this off-season.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member