1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Global entry

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by AB423, Aug 21, 2017.

1. AB423

AB423 Member

Anyone have it? Or anyone applied and got denied? I just applied and got approved for an interview and most likely denied for a juvenile record.
    Frustrated because I don't know why they didn't just deny my application instead of giving me false hope and making me waste my time.

2. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Yes, I have it as I have to travel out of the country for work 4-6 times per year. I don't have a record so it wasn't an issue. Sorry about the denial...you would think they would be upfront about stuff like that instead of making you drive to the airport and waste half a day.

AB423 likes this.
  3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I got it, but I have a completely spotless record. However usually it takes so long for the luggage to arrive you might not save a ton of time in the immigration line since you have to wait for luggage, but not having to talk to the CBP officers is great.

AB423 likes this.