1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FOX News Silent About Hannity's Neo-Nazi Connection

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rocket3forlife2, May 6, 2008.

1. rocket3forlife2

Earlier in the week, I wrote to several FOX News executives asking for their comments about Sean Hannity's connection to Neo-Nazi/white supremacist Hal Turner. Given Hannity's and FOX News' endless fascination with Barack Obama's associations, it's only fair that they explain the far more substantial and prolonged relationship between their prime time host and Turner. To date, we have received no response. But the attacks on Obama continue unabated.

In fact, Hannity's America pre-empted Hannity & Colmes last night (5/2/08) for the second time in two weeks, giving white-rights enthusiast Hannity a prolonged platform from which to smear Barack Obama without the inconvenience of Alan Colmes. Is it just a coincidence that this pre-emption occurred on the Friday before two important primaries (Indiana and North Carolina) just as the last pre-emption, featuring another Obama-smear-feat, occurred on the Friday before the Pennsylvania primary? I report, you decide.

Here is the list of people I contacted. I received the email addresses from a source who works for another media outlet. None of the emails bounced. Perhaps if enough of us write, FOX will explain why they feel it's OK to bash Obama 24/7 over his associations and yet have no problem with Hannity's dubious associations - which directly relate to the racial issues FOX News keeps raising in the campaign.

http://www.newshounds.us/2008/05/03/fox_news_silent_about_hannitys_neonazi_connection.php#more

I really do believe hannity is a hal turner sort of guy.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ixZJBEYvxg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ixZJBEYvxg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

I definately don't support fox news and I voted for Obama today, but Fox news is not running for the president, it comes with the territory.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Wow thats weird that they are not reporting on a story that could damage one of their multi million dollar assets.

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

rocketforlife...why don't you deal with your credibility in the ww2 thread before starting more threads?

i think we all know fox news is biased and that hannity is an ass. why don't you tell us how the u.s. could have handled japan a little better? impress us with your knowledge on the subject.

5. danny317

danny317 Member

hahahahaha

6. rocket3forlife2

Why would I have to impress you? Who are you to impress? When did we vote and make you BBS hangout debate and discussion judge? And why must you be so openly homo about it? Get a date, get laid, and if that still isn’t working for you, it’s always free p*rn sites. It’s amazing that you would bring your bitterness of what was said in another thread a few days ago, inside of this thread…GET OVER IT (lol)! Move on with your life already.

7. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

guys, don't feed this troll. The guy has no cred or skillz.

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

no kidding...after that last response from him it's pretty clear he is only out to troll. kind of disappointing because i was hoping he would be able to discuss his points but that's what i get for hoping the guy could defend himself.

9. rocket3forlife2

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SBmkvLEhNvs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SBmkvLEhNvs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Trader_Jorge (lol)you have been the piñata of debate & discussion since I started posting on here.

10. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

well thought out response.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Be careful, he might post a YouTube video...

EDIT: too late....

rocket3forlife2, I'm interested to know your opinion on whether a plane or a missle hit The Pentagon on 9/11. Is there a blog or YouTube video you could cut and paste for us?

#11 ima_drummer2k, May 7, 2008
    Last edited: May 7, 2008
  12. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Pot, meet kettle.

13. rocket3forlife2

To my biggest fan iama_drummer2k2,

For you, to pay that much attention to my posting style, this proves you are indeed a fan :D . I suggest if you really want to know about what happened to the pentagon, you should PICK UP A FREAKIN NEWSPAPER! I’m glad that I keep you interested, but No I do you no favors...

Sincerely the dude you seek information from,

Rocket3forlife2