1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fox News has become Trump's propaganda Arm.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mr.Scarface, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

We know Faux News has always been biased, while trying to claim that other news groups have liberal biases. However, ever since Trump won the election, they have been moving to a protective stance of his administration. They are ACTIVELY looking to writing stories against accusers, protecting him on Russia with articles that investigation should be stopped, promoting his agenda, and refusing to report on negative stories unless they have no other choice. Foxnews.com is basically a propaganda site and the comment boards are worse than they have ever been....full of bigotry.

There are conservative website that aren't afraid to be critical of Trump and conservatives; Fox News is not one of them.

Deckard and Yung-T like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

They're not basically, they are Trump's propaganda mouthpiece and they are where Trump gets his ideas for policy. It's a disgusting thing.

Yung-T likes this.
  3. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

in other news, water is wet.

Torn n Frayed and peleincubus like this.
  4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Haven't gone to Foxnews.com in a while and yeah that site stopped trying to appear objective. They gave up their slogan of "Fair and Balanced". Sadly the idiots get their news from them.

5. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Not all of them are idiots, I am sure Bannon is no idiot.

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

No crap. Its the most dangerous thing about our society here in the US, and the only reason why Trump still has 32% approval. It is nothing but state media, and it is blatantly obvious.

Ivanka Trump was a trustee to Rupert Murdoch just a short time ago. Murdoch owns Fox News and him and his family are very involved in managing the day to day operations of FoxNews. Its not a conspiracy theory to say that Murdoch is very close to Trump and work together to craft narratives that further Trump's agenda.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/13/media/rupert-murdoch-president-trump-dinner/index.html

MSNBC, and CNN get attacked by the Right all the time but you'd be surprised at how little they work in the interest of the Democratic party. They are owned by Comcast and Time Warner. Two mega corporations with the ability to influence the news as well in their interest if they want to. Take the tax bill for instance... you think that Comcast and Time Warner DO NOT want that bill to pass? However I do think that their leadership at least seems to understand the importance of delivering legit news, and they realize that 60% of the country is liberal in nature so its dumb business to not have their perspective in mind when they deliver the news.

It is kind of surprising that a Jeff Bezos, Tom Steyer, or George Soros hasn't seized on the available market share out there for true Liberal media & news to compete with FoxStateNews.

Deckard, Yung-T and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The anti Obama remembers deeply of Barry's war with Fox.

Those fake lib journalists showed more consistency then when they rallied behind fox. The Constitution is just toilet paper for a bunny anchor to wipe Roger ailes mummified ass

Sweet Lou 4 2 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Has become? As in, just recently?

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Liberals whining about MSM being biased. You guys are hilarious

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You give me Fox News

and I'll throw at you
    CNN
    MSNBC
    ABC
    NBC
    CBS
    Comedy Central (Some liberals get their news from the daily show)

"Oh no Fox news doesn't spread liberal propaganda"

Truly Hilarious.

11. conquistador#11

they have the highest rate of blonds crossing legs at fox network. don't suit me! They think they're early 2000s primer impacto. they're not.[​IMG]

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Yes, of course they took over as the propaganda arm of the White House from CNN who had the job before them. How does that surprise you?

13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Um...CNN was not Obama’s fluffer. They took him to task on many things. Just because they report on positives with negatives, doesn’t mean they are biased. Just means they are doing their job. Faux does show any negatives about Trump, just like they didn’t report any positives for Obama.

14. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

All of them are biased? LOL. Just because they report the truth...doesnt mean they are biased.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They rarely report the news, and are known as the biggest liars on TV.

DD

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Out of hundreds of networks on TV and many left leaning political shows, Fox News is the only one that is on the right and liberals lose their **** over it.

17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

says who, idiot liberals?

18. TheresTheDagger

Fox is and always has been right leaning, especially its opinion shows. Hannity, Carlson, and Ingraham are all very right leaning.

But I can name quite a few folks on the network that dislike/hate Trump...or at least will call him out. And they get quite a bit of time on the network.

*Sheppard Smith. Juan Williams. Neil Cavuto. Marie Harf. Julie Roginski. Andrew Napolitano. Leslie Marshall. Dennis Kucinich. Charles Krauthammer. Geraldo Rivera. Chris Stirewalt. John Stossel. Joe Trippi. Gillian Turner.

All of the above have called out Trump multiple times. Some actively HATE Trump....and many are registered Democrats.

In addition, their hard news people are excellent. Chris Wallace, Brett Bair, Kristin Fisher, Jennifer Griffin, and Catherine Herridge are well sourced and their presentations are generally covering the big stories of the day that all networks cover.

In summary, I know when I'm watching Fox I'm getting a right slanted point of view. But it's not completely devoid of the left point of view as some would have you believe.

(*I had to go through a list of their on air talent to make this list. I tried to keep off those who are no longer with the network.)

19. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Just because the current Right wing/Republicans commit so much unintended comedy doesn't mean every late night talk show is left-leaning. Just means a lot of you Alabamian pedophile loving hicks are backward ass living in an alternate reality/utopia; compared to 80% of the country.

20. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

Take out the prime time lineup (Hannity, Ingraham, etc.) and Fox & Friends...and Fox News would probably be decent. Still right-leaning (which I don't have a big issue with) but without the full-blown State TV and a lot less of their other blatant bulls**t. That said, it's likely that their ratings would be quite a bit lower too.

I'd add Eboni Williams to TheresTheDagger's list of people who aren't big fans of Trump.