1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale: Coldplay tix for tonight.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Fatty FatBastard, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Fatty FatBastard

Got this from a friend. Section 108 Row P $125 total.

Hey everyone!

I have two tickets to COLDPLAY that i am trying to get rid of. I bought them months ago -- as of last night I was just upgraded to 2nd row. So I have two tickets (seats) that I am trying to sell. I bought them for face value $97.50 each plus $20.95 and then some in service charges. I will unload them for TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE....or something like that.

I just don't want the tickets to go to waste.

The concert is tonight at Woodlands and I think it is sold out. Remember -these are SEATS - NOT lawn. If you can't go, but think you may know someone who wants them - please email me ASAP or call

2. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

I want them! Send me a message