1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale FootLocker/Champs/Footaction gift card

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ThatBoyNick, Nov 4, 2018.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

It’s a $173 footaction gift card that can be used at either Champs or Footlocker as well.

Will sell it for 140 cash, pickup available in galleria area. Ideally we can meet up in the galleria at one of the stores so whomever is purchasing can confirm the amount on the card at one of the stores.

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Can it be used electronically?

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I’m assuming yes, but I will check for you.

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

@Astrodome

I called and they said the card can be used online for any of the foot action family stores (Footlocker, Champs, Kids footlocker etc).

Astrodome likes this.