1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Finally some Harden love for being a closer...A must watch for Harden fans!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AalyMD, Mar 5, 2014.

1. AalyMD

AalyMD Member

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

no shame in BR anymore. They are a legit source imo, gotten legit writers and endorsed by the NBA too.

Harden has been clutch as **** lately. If that shot vs GS did win us that (had curry not sent it to OT) game this 13 game stretch would have been one of the clutchest stretches I have seen from a Rocket in over a decade.

3. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

Ric Bucher is still an idiot.

4. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

lol i laughed when apparently people were talking about Wall being a bust, i don't remember anyone saying that, Wall in my view was on track nicely, i think the media jump to grade players way too quickly

5. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Yeah he was doing ok, he just needed some help. They finally got everyone healthy and they brung over Gortat and Ariza has been playing out of his mind.

6. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Harden missed a free throw and had that horrible turnover on the last possession yesterday, but everything else he did in the 4th was outstanding. That fadeaway with LeBron guarding him. That buzzer-beating floater off the tipped ball. Attacking the basket and getting to the foul line in the final minute(even though he did miss one out of two). And he nearly got a steal on one of Miami's possessions late in the game.

7. George Gervin

George Gervin Member

he's not arguably the best closer in the nba until he does it in the playoffs. however, he is going to have plenty of opportunities over the next couple of years to prove that he is.

1 person likes this.
  8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Im beginning to me more and more of a fan of Harden. He's definitely maturing as a Rocket and expanding his game. If Hamilton isn't able to be retained this off season, Rox needs to shop Lin and or Asik to find a Hamilton replacement to come back up Harden.

9. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Bucher writing an article yesterday comparing Jimmer to Steph Curry made me laugh. Typical Bucher

10. Remii

Remii Member

The scary thing is he's not even in his prime. And once he becomes more of a shooting guard and less of a point guard he'll be even more deadly.

11. SacTown

SacTown Member

He tried to throw the game away last night by picking up his dribble and throwing the ball out of bounds down by 3. I'm not so sure clutch players do that in that situation.

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Bitter cause your homeboy lost the game?

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Link isn't working, all I hear about is Irving and Wall.

14. Medicine N Music

Medicine N Music Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yep, need new link.

15. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Damn I kinda liked that dude from New Jersey who was kicked off that site for being too controversial.

16. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

That was totally inexplicable, but it hasn't been a pattern. If fact, Harden stayed true to his actual pattern last night by hitting some incredible shots in the 4th.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I've learned not to dog on Harden for atrocious first halves anymore . The dude just brings it late in the game everytime...