1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FIBA Tournament - V-Span interview

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by DaDakota, Jul 19, 2008.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

2. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

wow, DD...a little desperate there begging V-span to come back on the fiba site....

3. DaDakota

I did that for fun.

:D

DD

4. GermanRoxFan

GermanRoxFan Member

i left him a message, too.

... just for fun. ;)

5. DaDakota

Ah, you are just mad because Germany still has to beat someone to get in....

Cause they lost to Croatia 76-70.

DD

6. GermanRoxFan

GermanRoxFan Member

i'm not mad at all. there's a pretty good chance germany can beat puerto rico. would be cool if they make the olympics, but if they don't i still won't be mad. after all, germany has a very weak backcourt and a very weak bench. dirk's probably the best player in fiba basketball and he really does it all on the court but basketball is still a team sport.

but back to v-mac. i care a lot for the rockets and so i'm glad spanoulis is gone (and scola is here). i just don't like it when people glorify whiny little b****es who don't want to get better. especially when the same people bash great coaches and decent roleplayers whenever they get a chance. (and no, it's not sound criticism, it's just plain and simple bashing.)

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member