1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fantasy Baseball Roto 2018

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Kate81, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Kate81

Kate81 Member

I have a redraft league going into it's 11th year. We use to be 10 strong, I'm down to 5-6 owners.

Please leave your email if you'd like to play this year. We did 5x5 standard stats. I may change avg to ops, w's to QS and saves to saves+holds.

Looking to add as many as possible, let me know. Also we're trying to do auction draft possibly next Sunday (ESPN).