1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eric Gordon “I’m just not having fun”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Dec 7, 2018.

1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

more like just crapping our pants without even a loud fart

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

i'm not having fun either

hakeem94, slothy420 and napalm06 like this.
  3. HP3

HP3 Member

Oh yea for sure, but I was assuming CP and Iggy stayed fully healthy that series in this hypothetical haha. There were some numbers with Luc showing how high his net rating was for us. He was a much muuuuch better perimeter defender than Ariza our best in fact, the only thing Ariza had on Luc was the 3 point shot. He was very valuable in us getting those 65 wins.

4. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Man I wish you would, it would be entertaining. I’d REALLY love to know who you’d take over Harden.

5. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Man, how depressing is it that we’re going to have to relive that season for atleast another 200 days if not for many years?

I never in a million years thought we’d be in this position this season. Haha. Depressing as F

6. Rocketsfan3422

Boozer....."rockets struggling and tanking" wow....ya dont say....morey and company smarter than us all. Please booze, continue...im interested in what you have to say

topfive and BigShasta like this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

That type of thinking is why we are where we are.

9. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

The fact that I think Ennis this season is better than 4 games of Luc.
    I dare you to explain.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. HP3

HP3 Member

Ugggggh, at least we can hope we can bounce back the next year and have even better year than our 65 win season...a man can dream right haha.

11. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Do I really have to keep arguing this point. You guys are halfway delusional even when it stares you in the face you wait awhile and come back with the same ****. Ennis is a big part of the reason we suck this season, sorry to break that to you for the hundredth time since the damn offseason.

12. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

I really dont get it.. when Ariza was out last season rockets didn't skip a beat with Luc... yet ppl want to say Ennis is a replacement?! He was Rockets most best defender in YEARS!!

BasketMAD, BaselineFade, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

They are delusional I honestly dont get it either.

14. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

But I said having Ennis is better than having Luc THIS season because Luc hasn’t played this season.
    So just to be clear you’re basically saying we’d be better off releasing Ennis and just going with House and Green and Clark. Is that what you’re saying?

HP3 likes this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

he is saying
    [​IMG]

16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I almost forgot which forum I was on. People are such ****tards on here sometimes. Yeha sure thats what Im saying. lol

17. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

@SF3isBack!!
    This is what I wrote.
    Because Luc has only played 4 games so if you read what I wrote, and then read it again because you’re obviously slow, then consider the fact that if we replaced Ennis with Luc we would have even less depth than we have now because AGAIN, Luc is injured and does not play, then what I wrote makes sense.
    So who’s the ****tard? That’s a rhetorical question. You. You’re the ****tard

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

ENNIS IS NOT A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR LUC INJURED OR NOT. We still need to keep looking. Do you get that???

19. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I do get what you are saying now that you said it. Thank you for asking politely. But it has little to do with what you argued with me about. I simply and clearly implied having Luc instead of Ennis this year would have led to more trouble, and then you got angry and started name calling, shrug

20. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

Eye test says that offensively Ennis and Luc roughly the same... Defensively it's out of this world one sided. Luc was Roberson but with a decent shot...

And WAY CHEAPER!!

BasketMAD likes this.