1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Elon Musk Requested to Meet Amber Heard

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Aug 26, 2016.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yo Elon,
    Didn't you see what happened to Johnny Depp?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/elon-musk-requested-meet-amber-922240

Elon Reeve Musk is a South African-born Canadian-American business magnate, investor engineer and inventor. Wikipedia
    Born: June 28, 1971 (age 45), Pretoria, South Africa
    Net worth: 12.4 billion USD (2016) Forbes

2. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Elon doesn't care because we all live in a simulation anyway. Nothing matters.

1 person likes this.
  3. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

"Baby, I'm all the Uber you need."

4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

It's funny how that rich and famous dating scene works. They just pick each other out of movies and magazines. And, a lot of it is done with their rep reaching out to the other rep. It works more like a brothel than anything. It's kind of sick. There's nothing natural about it. This guy wouldn't have gotten the time of day if he wasn't rich and known.

Tom Cruise preys on Katie Holmes as he knows she's on record as being infatuated with him. So, he thinks she's hot not really knowing anything about her and invites her over to dinner likely arranged through their reps. He knows he can have her at any time and even on that first night more than likely. And, the rest is history but it doesn't end well...because she basically jumped in based on superficial things and then figured out the real guy is just some whack controlling Scientologist in some crazy cult. And, she doesn't want to be told how she can live or have her child around that.

How many times does some star just thumb through some magazine or see some movie, pick out a girl, and then is able to hook up with her because he wants to meet her or vice versa? Just get the rep to reach out to that person's rep.

I understand it because the rich and famous mostly aren't able to mingle with ordinary people and meet people in regular ways. Or, they won't out of fear of many things I imagine. Just one of the perks of being rich and famous. I guess they still have to like each other to get involved...if they can stop drooling over each other to take the time to get to know each other.

#4 Surfguy, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Elon doesn't have to get married to her. She might be crazy but she's still ridiculously hot.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

time to put Telsa.

7. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

That's ridiculous. Even if simulation theory is correct it changes nothing about your present condition. Life, love - all that matters. There's just not a bearded guy in the sky judging you for masturbating or telling you to kill infidels.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Isn't that why we treat celebrities, whom promotes little to no utilitarian value, like royalty?

They might as well live the roles they're playing.

9. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Part of that comes from the fact that in everyday life, meeting people when you're that rich and famous is a mixed bag. You never know if the person you're talking to is genuinely interested in you, or just wants you for the fame and money. In some twisted way, by thumbing through a magazine, at least they're identifying with one of the few quantifiable things when it comes to attraction.....physical looks.

Elon Musk thinks Amber Heard is hot, so he tries to set up a dinner for the two of them. He's Elon ****ing Musk, so he feels like he's got a pretty good shot at her saying yes. Now, he doesn't really have to worry about her ONLY being interested in the money and fame he possesses because she's rich and famous in her own right. Is it a good system? Obviously not, and the divorce rates in Hollywood speak to that. However, is it sickening?? I don't really think so. Celebrities have much more of their dirty laundry aired to the public compared to some guy at a club trying to grind up on some girl. Because of that, they need to be surrounded by their peers, who are less likely to judge....and conversely, less likely to hero worship.

10. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Is that really any different from a dating site or app? You see someone you're interested in, you contact them.

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Elon would have gotten anything he wanted, there are more hot girls than movie roles and record deals, and they don't all live in Brentwood or Laurel Canyon. I don't know what he's like socially but if he's not getting laughed out of boardrooms every day he's clearly got some kind of charisma.

12. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I mean she is hot and all but not anything you can't find at any college campus in America... She looks like a very normal hot so I don't get what the huge fascination is with her, other than she used to be a lesbian.

13. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Her net worth in court documents was less than 50k if I remember correctly. Famous, I guess, although I'm not familiar with her besides this thread. Rich, definitely not. I also do not find her attractive at all. I see better looking girls with no makeup at the dog park on Studemont at 9am on Sunday mornings.

14. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Heard

It gives her filmography. I'm not saying she's Julia Roberts, but she's certainly more known than any run of the mill hot girl you'd see at the park. Her looks are subjective, but she's obviously very attractive. Personality is a different story altogether.....especially if you were to believe Johnny Depp.

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

[​IMG]

$/hit is powerful...

16. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

She's hot but can also pull off the cute girl next door look. Looks are subjective, I'd probably rank Amber higher than plenty of girls that you think are more attractive. At the end of the day, we're just comparing really hot girls to really hot girls anyway. Online, it might matter but in the real world, 8.9/10 vs. 9.1/10 does not matter at all. Once you are that attractive, any man would be happy to have you. Then it comes a question of personality and how compatible you are. From what it seems, Elon thought that their personalities clicked when they interacted on the movie set. No problem with that.

17. VanityHalfBlack

Dude it's all scripted. And.... It's not like we have a shot anyways, lol. You see in our head the media makes it out to believe we're just like them, but you know we're not. Besides don't be too invested in celebrities. That's how they get you!

18. what

what Member

Isn't that most guys? Unless you are a kept man, you aren't getting any women without having money; even fat chicks want guys with money.

19. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Its that celebrities ARE SO DISTANT that they BECOME "safe" targets to project interest on. That ease of attachment can lead to safe deeper attachment

Also celebs and popular people DO PROVIDE examples of WHAT people like and HOW to emulate/learn from it for yourself. (You might not have charisma or fashion, copy from {Celebrity}). Or of course if their WORK and art is entertaining and you're interested in more, appreciation will go to the person doing it too.

But yeah Ive gone maybe too far in the Non-Investment path. I dont 'follow' or 'like' celebs or ANYONE on social media who's so OBVIOUSLY far from me meeting or dating them. (Which makes 95% of Instagram useless to me, i cleared 70% of my follow list.)

Its about the product and craft they offer. If a girl has over 100K followers offering NOTHING but "model" poses and forced "motivational" quotes and "what I ate today", those might be the biggest wastes IMO. Its someone only 1/2 level removed from you IRL, all they do is go to the gym like theyre supposed to do an have good makeup tips. But theyre trying to GET TO an "Elon Musk", NOT you. That is okay wont knock it, but I'm too stingy with my 'Likes' to support non-rewarding upward-mobile hoe'ing anymore :eek:

20. hooroo

hooroo Member

When Elon saw they were divorced in California and how much the settlement was. He went damn!, her lawyers are so awful. she's safe to date/marry even without a contract/pre-nup.