1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[EC First Round] (2)Boston vs. (7)Milwaukee

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Apr 11, 2018.

?

(2)Boston vs. (7)Milwaukee

Poll closed Apr 14, 2018.
  1. Celtics in 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Celtics in 5

13.2%
  3. Celtics in 6

26.3%
  4. Celtics in 7

15.8%
  5. Bucks in 7

23.7%
  6. Bucks in 6

21.1%
  7. Bucks in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bucks in 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

The Bucks really just aren’t that good.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’d love to have Middleton on the Rockets

JayGoogle likes this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

[Bucks] Post-Game Coaching Search starts here.

:D

Who are the Bucks gonna hire @malakas?

malakas, macho GRANDE and Os Trigonum like this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

I know Boston has a huge coaching advantage, home court, and their defense is even better without Kyrie, but this is a series Giannis and the Bucks should be able to take

Jabari’s 1st playoff series has not gone well, and he’s heading into free agency...I see the Bucks moving on from him

Vivi likes this.
  5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This reminds me of Celts/Wizards last year, where if you switched Brad Stevens and Scott Brooks, Wizards would have won 4-0 or 4-1.

Parker will probably have to sign short term somewhere and try to use next season to increase his market value.

6. Vivi

Vivi Member

I'm probably wrong but i can see some teams like Dallas, Knicks, Kings throwing a pretty good contract to Parker, not a max obviously, but something between 15/20M per year...maybe with a team option for the third or fourth year...i don't know, again, i'm probably wrong but i wouldn't be shocked if that happens.

On a side note, i wonder what do you guys think about taking a flyer on Parker if the Bucks are ok in letting him go and if we can't get a star...? Do you think he would be a good bet for us?

7. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

remember when clutchfans wanted to sign tony snell?

lmaooooooo

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Didnt the Bucks tank to face Boston? That was a mistake. Bucks are garbage.

Should the Bucks be this bad with the amount of talent on their roster? If I was looking at the depth chart of Boston and Bucks side by side, I would pick the Bucks every time.

I wonder if the Bucks can be great with better coaching.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The Bucks lost Delly for the last 40+ games of the season and Brogdon for the final 30. Both guys are still rusty. They relied on guys like Jet Terry and DeAndre Liggins to play consistent minutes. Their coaching situation is also sorry.

10. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

bucks aren't that talented outside of middleton and giannis, and maybe brogdon. bledsoe has been washed the whole year, he's getting by on rep. snell is trash, henson is low IQ, bari has been food since his injury, delly also got hurt.

boston is more talented, the coaching is the main difference in the series. switch the coaches and celtics are losing by 25+ every night instead of winning.

A_3PO likes this.
  11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Great play drawn up by Brad Stevens at the end of the quarter. :p

Seriously, I like that he had 5 TOs remaining and used one of them to at least try running a play.

12. TDRox

TDRox Member

Clyde voice: "The Bucks stops here. Heh heh heh."

Jontro and Sajan like this.
  13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You say Bucks aren't talented, but this is the same team (without Bledsoe) that was giving problems to a prime GSW team a couple years ago.

14. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

yeah cause MCW would become MJ against curry every game. bari was also healthy at the time. monroe was also eating against draymond, they don't have a post threat anymore. they also had a diff philosophy back then and GS was a matchup thing. bucks could switch. they don't do that now.

the bucks are not a talented team, i've watched them way too much this season to say that.

regardless of whether they're talented or not hardly matters, as coaching is the main reason for their disappointment this year. the fit is terrible around giannis though. you can't have bledsoe as the point guard with giannis unless you have a volume shooter at the 2, which snell is not.

DreamShook likes this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

The Bucks are underachieving. They have all that length and athleticism yet are below average defensively? How?

How do u give up 90 points after 3 quarters to this Boston team in a playoff game? Giannis is easily the best player in this series. If I were a Bucks fan, I’d be very disappointed if we lost this series. This is one they should be able to win.

get a better coach in there and they should take off

DreamShook likes this.
  16. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

scary terry just has a poor man's wade 2.0 written all over him. the mannerisms, the swag, the movement.

brad stevens turning everyone into stars man.

17. Vivi

Vivi Member

Not sure what to think about the Bucks, outside of the coaching issue i just think they don't have enough shooting, passing, iq...let's say the right mix of players.

Giannis, Middleton and Brogdon are the guys they should keep imo, the rest is pretty much trash or guys that don't fit and/or are not worth the money they're going to ask/get.

Bledsoe is basically a poor man Westbrook, overrated defender cause "he plays with energy", low iq, can't playmake, not a consistent shooter...i just don't see him as a good fit with Giannis, someone like Beverley but also Brogdon himself would probably be better for them. Henson is a decent bench center, Parker basically plays in Giannis spot...they also used too much money on mediocre bench players, pretty much 10M per year on Delly, Henson, Snell...that's basically a third of their cap filled by these guys, half if you consider Bledsoe and the stretched contract of Teletovic.

tmactoyao likes this.
  18. YOLO

YOLO Member

Thon maker lol. Sit down and shut up. You're a scrub. You have no business talking

tmactoyao likes this.
  19. Jontro

Jontro Member

i am dissapoint with bucks. expected them to play us in the finals, but seems like it isn't to be.

giannis abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz should pull a leonard and demand to be traded to houston. brewer + hayes + parsons for antetkjetsofjaldfmpo

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Terry is playing too well. He is playing his way out of Boston. You know Celtics are just going to flip him for a real star.

tmactoyao likes this.