1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green to have MRI

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by heypartner, Oct 18, 2017.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Exactly. His stupid comments only confirm that my initial feeling based on his cheap shots were the correct ones all along. I respect his passion and giving it all that he has, but that's possible without being a huge ass. It just isn't possible for Draymond.

snowconeman22 and Pen15clubber like this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

Just look on Curry's instagram.

3. AXG

AXG Member

Nobody is worse than Karla Malone

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

People forget what a dead beat Malone was irl, from fathering illegitimate children and refusing child support to intentionally hurting players to the point of leaving them out of commission.

Don key is mostly playing foil to rouse up his team and trash his opponents. Nut punches is low key dirty, but not sharp elbow to the temple nasty. He does a decent amount of charity which elevates him a little in my eyes.

That said, I hope he recovers...in two years.

5. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

It looked like he injured on one of those plays when he was swinging his arms and legs everywhere trying to get a call on a non foul. Thats a little bit of karma for all the dudes he's kicked in the junk the past few years.

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i bet his physician had to wear a cup before administering that initial knee reflex test with the tiny rubber hammer

7. Spooner

Spooner Member

No sympathy

Like non

8. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

His MRI came back negative, damn.

Oops I mean, good for him.

9. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, Warriors outstanding injury luck continues.

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Funniest post in the thread.

11. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

I’m not saying I wish any ill will on Draymond, I’m just saying I wish a few players would kick him in the nuts to even things out :D

12. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I was gonna make an oblique reference to the stir-crazy lady passenger in "Airplane!" ("I've got to get out of here, I've got to get outta here!") and all the other passengers and crew who line up to slap ("get a hold of yourself!") and beat the **** out of her (crowbar, wrench) as she's going hysterical.

Replace her with Draymond shouting his stupid-isms ("Ya'll thought you'd come in here and do something but you can't beat us, you can't beat us", whatever), and a line of players taking their turns slapping his face and kicking his nads.....he'd still be talking. Dude will not shut up.

13. hooroo

hooroo Member

[​IMG]

seeingredtx likes this.