1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Democratic Senator Al Franken - Sex Accusations

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

How much would it cost to pay 15 people to (falsely) accuse someone of sexual misconduct? Very curious about just how much money that would cost in America.

2. dmoneybangbang

As long as the pedos and rapists hate the people you hate...... AMIRITE?

3. dmoneybangbang

Small penis will do that to a person.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

^^

when you have to resort to penis jokes, you've lost any argument among adults. I'll be the bigger man here and not stoop to your level...

5. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Again, ignoring your question. BigTexxx stated that I was against tax cuts, I showed him a prior post stating that they benefit me, but I'm not sure about how it affects others... need to do more research on it." I proved he was incorrect in his assessment of me, he said not one word about it, and that's all you need to know about BigTexxx. Criticizes liberals for something and then goes completely silent when conservatives do the exact same thing.

Hypocrite of the highest order. Not all conservatives are like that- see the "Put Up or Shut Up..." thread- they put their money where their mouth is. Not BT. He's too weak to admit he's wrong, so my advice is not to waste your time arguing with him or pointing out when he's wrong. 100% hopeless.

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

If anybody wants any insight into Lubbock Dan's credibility, check this post from November 2016. Said that was his final post, said "he had no more anger to give (LOL nope)", and he's on a "lifelong journey to not insult others (LOL)"...100% fail. 'nuff said...

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/a-final-plea-for-tolerance.278499/

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

As I thought . .. looks like it will definitely be a woman that replacement.
    Power Moves.

Rocket River

8. dmoneybangbang

Sometimes the truth hurts bro. Some folks have small penises and dodge questions... some don't. And the sun sets in the West,

9. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

I feel like its a given that the Democrats will nominate a woman. Minnesota has enough prominent female Democratic politicians that will make a run for the Senate seat. We currently have two women elected to statewide office (attorney general and state auditor) in addition to our other US senator. I think either would have a good shot at the Senate seat although the AG is a little more prominent. Plus both have won statewide twice so name recognition is less of an issue. Plus the other Senate seat and the Governor's seat are up in 2018 so turnout shouldn't be an issue. Provided the nominee isn't terrible, the Democrats should be able to hold the seat.

10. dandorotik

Wow. How sad. I've really gotten to you, eh?

This is how pathetic BigTexxx is- rather than address the question, he had to resort to an ad hominen argument. This is what happens when you are so mentally weak that you can't admit you're wrong- which I admitted to, at the time. Matter of fact, I sent a PM to you apologizing for being rude.

So, once again, BigTexxx fails. LOL.

11. dandorotik

He's so hilariously weak- seriously, pulling up a thread from 2016. LOL. And again, never bothers to address the question.

That's when you know someone can't handle being wrong- and we all know how wrong that guy is on a regular basis.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

13. Nook

Nook Member

Have you been hiding under a rock for the last 12 months? Have you seen the disgusting monster that beat Clinton?

Yeah the worst thing about Bernie Sanders is the mouth breathers that support him.

14. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

take it to the bank, if Moore loses, Franken aint quitting

Franken has to pretend to be quitting until the election is over

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

16. Invisible Fan

Yeah so, why you gotta be a bigger man by trying to call out that Dan lives in Lubbock?

Lot of good conservatives in Lubbock?

Tipjar bet as bank?

It can be $20 cheap for ***** and giggles.

IMO, if it was just about Moore, Franken would have half the pressure of quitting.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

18. dandorotik

First of all, that dumbass still thinks I live there.

Second, you're absolutely right- he's using Lubbock as an insult- what an elitist ass. I wrote resumes for multiple members of the military, executives, and yes, blue-collar workers- all of whom lived in Lubbock and were proud of it. There's nothing at all wrong with Lubbock- I enjoyed living there- but my mom is older now and I felt it was best to be back in Houston where she lives (well, in Spring).

You better believe that chickenshit BigTexxx wouldn't be putting down Lubbock in front of the military members and other people who live there. He's a joke- which of course we all know.

19. Invisible Fan

Just trying to determine if Lubbock Dan is some put-down or if bigtex calling you an outlier for living in what was once the 2nd most Conservative city in the country.

::snort::

20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

More like Franken quits when Moore quits.