1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Democrat John Ossoff dominates Republican stronghold District 6

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Air Langhi, Apr 4, 2017.

1. dmoneybangbang

I just got tired of your cowardly deflecting. It's an anonymous forum, no need to be a coward and not admit you are wrong.

They lit a bunch of money on fire to show they are fast approaching wealthy, traditionally GOP districts. Protectionism just doesn't ring out as well in those districts.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

runs out of thread in shame, takes pop shots in a totally different thread two weeks later, calls me a coward.

Although dems have far more money to spend in pretty much every election due to support by the elites and banks, they still should allocate their resources better.

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

4. dmoneybangbang

You never answered my question, it was obvious you were going to pull a Sessions and just stonewall. We both know you were mistaken and refuse to admit it. The only way you can disprove that is to actually provide your quote. Anyways....

Yup... the "blue collar" billionaire is currently president. How many billionaires are in Trump's admin? Did he keep Goldman Sachs out? I actually do think you are smart enough to know the elites and banks fund both sides.

Have you ever thought, no one wanted to put money behind Trump in the last election?

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL that really is bad

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't disagree but on Trump in particular as long as you talk about him he wins.

He doesn't care what is said, he just wants to be center of attention and then he can say he is the center of attention.

Everything flows from there

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

you really should go back to the thread where I gave SirSexPat the link for a tipjar bet he welched on because he has no credibility (like you)

Your deflection game is very weak though DMoney. Again, this is a thread about how John Ossoff Dominates (he doesn't)

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I think Handel ran your standard republican ads.

Like this one: Politifacts rated it "Pants on Fire"

Or this one. it was so good, even Handel had to take a pause...

Yep, this is the republican party. Satire?

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Trump is gonna get out in front of every close race and say it's about him

You can choose to play by that narrative or not

Demand need their own rallying point

10. dmoneybangbang

Maybe you shouldn't bring up democrats and campaign spending and then reply with "elites" and "banks". :eek:

My deflection game is very weak, yours is strong. ;)

11. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Lefties still do not understand why they are losing. Ossoff is campaigning to a very segmented group. His message said nothing about how he intends to help the people in his district and instead makes it a referendum about Trump. The message was cold and distant. What the hell was the DNC thinking?

12. dmoneybangbang

Well he's the president and the media makes money off ads. The US media, in its entirety,

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Actually, that isn't true. Ossoff talked repeatedly about how he wouldn't raise income taxes, would work with members of the Republican party, and reach across the aisle to specifically help people of his district.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Did you say both sides? BOTH SIDES! Where have I seen that before? Oh right, I've seen it EVERYWHERE!

B-Bob, prohibido, Anticope and 2 others like this.
  15. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I dont get your point ... other than you have too much time on your hands. Are you exposing me for not being a blind party loyalist? Obviously i have said it a couple dozen side. Both parties suck. Why do you continue to blindly support a party that doesnt give a **** about you?

If you are truly passionate about your political beliefs, then you would be involved with your community, local Congressmen and state instead of ranting and raving about Trumps latest 'covfefe' tweets. Each party preys on the ignorant people who blindly support them.

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

17. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

False equivalencies everywhere.

You weren't so 'both sides are evil' when Obama was president. No, you distinctly were/are a GOP shill poster touting the party Fox News line. You just know it's literally impossible to defend their recent actions such as this ridiculous healthcare plan that allows zero Democrat input on a bill that effects 1/6th of our economy and you'll probably deflect by using another false equivalency: "Omg! The Democrats didn't allow the Republicans to have any input in the ACA!"

Yup... That's why the ACA had 110 amendments by GOP legislators.

19. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Good read there.

Of course the comment section is typical Twitter GARBAGE (people repeating #RegressiveLeft over and over and over until they believe it). But it shows some sentiments of real people living in the district, too

20. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Doesnt matter (anymore). WINS in ELECTIONS doesnt calculate in hypocrisy. It only tabulates willing voters.

If a party supports ideology over integrity, if a party decides its own lowest quality policy is still better than ANY alternative even with high integrity, the vote total stays fattened more than the other party. Its all that matters now. Plant your political party in now - Ask questions later.

Space Ghost likes this.