1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Day for Night 2017

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by I am a Donut, Sep 20, 2017.

1. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

duuuuuude we need to meet up!!

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

aaaaand we get thunderstorms saturday night.

3. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

aaaaand we get thunderstorms saturday night.

4. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Houston can't have nice things.

5. finalsbound

if anyone wants to get high, just find the old ass chick in the “Donald Trump is Human Garbage” shirt. I met enough trump-supporting coworkers tonight to last for the rest of my days...

KingCheetah likes this.
  6. finalsbound

Gas canceled, which really sucks.

7. Agent94

Agent94 Member

This is going to end up like a clutchfans wheres waldo. If I was there I would try to find you and take you up on the offer. Instead I'll go to the corner store and get some Hopadillo.

8. finalsbound

i met a guy wearing a harden jersey who CLAIMS he's only a lurker, but that's what they alllllll say....(another /r/nba convert...).

5:30-2 was a constant eargasm. godspeed playing blaise bailey finnegan in the twilight followed by mount kimbie, shlohmo and justice (who i saw in paris in october in an arena with awful acoustics, so that was satisfying) and then tim hecker and thom yorke. thom was thom, but tim hecker blew me the F away. i'm dying to see him again.

Torn n Frayed likes this.