1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Creepy Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Mar 30, 2019.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I was very uncomfortable with the young girls reactions. I don't think that is appropriate regardless.

So, yes, I do. Disclaimer I have a daughtsr

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Incidentally brushing a child isn't pedophilia and there is no way for you to interpret that as sexual feelings. As @Os Trigonum would argue, how is it that you are a mind reader?

Os Trigonum likes this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

dt190407.jpg

dachuda86 and justtxyank like this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Os Trigonum likes this.
  5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Why is Joe Biden not in prison?

6. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

I think about marital rape as I do about non-marital rape: there should be signs of coercion and assault. Otherwise, it's not rape.

7. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Surprised you're still reading my posts. :D

No one in particular has hurt me at all. But, I have had the blinders taken off. I used to think maybe I was crazy too. And then: Kavanagh happened, and it confirmed everything I've been thinking and reading, and at the highest level.

Men and women generally exist in a state of competition, or conflict. They are not each other's natural partners.

It may be true that men had the advantage for years. Now, women have it. My thing is: let's call things by their real names. It's the beginning of wisdom.

Oh and lastly on this point: the liberals of the 60s were right about one thing -- the personal is political. I think what they did not anticipate was that it cuts both ways; nay--several ways.

8. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Rape is proved the same way now, regardless of marital relations, similar to how you’re describing...you do realize that mere decades ago a man COULD NOT be convicted of raping his wife under any circumstances. That’s the difference

9. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Men and women exist in a state of conflict? Dude you’ve obviously had some bad experience with relationships; no idea what you’re talking about

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He didn't brush. He pushed onward with that grope. Go ahead and defend it.

We don't need to be a mind reader when the touch is clearly in violation of the child's space and to see her pull away and him continue to position. It wasn't some accidental brush.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Wow... sure seems republican senator charles grassley thinks trump was guilty of "sexual misconduct". And.. apparently, its OK...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...cain-trump-federal-reserve-senate-republicans

iconoclastic likes this.
  12. biff17

biff17 Member

I read every post you where the one threatening to block out me on ignore.

I don't for the life of me understand what Kavanaugh has to do with what you post about women constantly, but hey you do you.

Men and Men are generally in a state of competition what does that have to do with anything?

There is no wisdom in anything you post about women it shows a utter lack of empathy and contempt for women.

Do you have a significant other or do you date?

What do the women in your life feel bout your thinking ?

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You have to squeeze the hand to make it a grope. Groping is a grab, not your hand moving over incidentally while you aren't paying attention because you are talking to someone. I seriously doubt that even if Biden was a pedophile he'd grope a child on live TV.

You can't try to spin a brush as a grope. Grope = grab - where's the grab? It's like grabbing a butt and squeezing. That's a grope.

You know what is a grope? You know it! "Grab them by the p***y!" Now that's your grope!

14. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

And you have obviously had no experience with family or divorce courts. But, let's get back to creepy Biden.

15. biff17

biff17 Member

You say some of the craziest ****.

And you believe it is profound.

16. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Well I'm an attorney, so yes I have. You said that men and women aren't natural partners...so do same-sex couples fair better? I just don't understand why the respective genders have anything to do with it. I have a fair amount of female and male friends. I'm straight and I've had several relationships with women; and yes I'm single now because they ultimately didn't work out...I blame that on the essence of romantic relationships, wherein spending an exorbitant amount of time with ANYONE will ultimately lead to strife if the two parties are not compatible enough.

No Worries, FranchiseBlade and biff17 like this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Top definition on m-w.com - "to feel about blindly or uncertainly in search"

The second is similar - "to look for something blindly or uncertainly"

The third is my favorite though, which applies too - "to feel one's way"

Don't worry. I bet the Russians hacked the dictionary to make you wrong.

18. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Ok, just remember, you asked for this. :D

All this stuff really deserves its own thread, but I'll make these points, and then I'm out of this thread.

If you're familiar with divorce/family court, then you should be familiar with the misandry that takes place there. I would guess you've heard of "imputed income," for starters. Guys get thrown in jail for not making as much money as they used to; this relates to child support. I believe former Rocket Ralph Sampson fell victim to this; he spent some time in jail. But there are plenty of examples, former sports players and otherwise.

And alimony for life. Loss of retirement assets. To say nothing of custody of children, the Duluth model, on and on.

As far as relationships, the ones that succeed are the ones where both parties compromise. Each party has to compromise on what they would like to do, in an evolutionary sense. Men would like to spread their seed far and wide, simultaneously. Women would like to engage in serial monogamy, and arguably have one type of guy's kid and then another type of guy be the husband/breadwinner. Of course, society frowns on all this, or at least it used to. So, both parties need to compromise. But how often does this happen?

Increasingly, it doesn't. The reasons for all this would take a longer, separate essay. I assume, if you are a lawyer, that you are familiar with the 50% divorce rate. There are those who argue that that's a flawed measurement model, because it uses only one year as a measuring stick. If you measured marriages by 6-7 year increments, the rate would be a lot higher. But 50% is bad enough. If that isn't an important metric of what I'm talking about, I'm not sure what is.

And, 60-70% of divorces are filed by women. Usually with catastrophic financial and detrimental legal consequences on the guy. That's men and women.

Now, you ask about same sex couples. I won't pretend to be a big expert on same sex marriage, but I think it doesn't matter. Same sex marriages are still only a very minor percentage of marriages that take place.

Here's what I hear. Lesbian couples are the most violent and fraught with dysfunction. Women are quicker to get into relationships, and quicker to get out of them. I have a female cousin that was in one of these relationships, so I have some first hand knowledge of this.

As for homosexual guys.....well, there's a joke that has a lot of truth in it. Q: "When do lesbians move in together?" A: "After the second date." Q: "When do homosexual men move in together? Is it after the second date?" A: "What second date?" (LOL)

But I think this talk of whether same sex relationships work better is irrelevant, by and large: it's not what most of society does, or is.

Also, if you are a lawyer, perhaps you've also heard of this: criminal courts are courts of justice; family courts are courts of equity. That means family courts operate totally differently. For one, due process is not a thing in family court. And feminists in general want to get rid of due process. We saw that in the Kavanagh case, and we see that in the Me-Too movement. Back to family court: basically, it's a means of transferring money from men to women by court order.

I'll wrap up. I know many of our beloved readers are saying, "OMG, BruceAndre, why do you go on and on about this stuff? You're a freak. You're an incel, you're a misogynist," ad nauseum.:D

But see, here's the deal, all of this underlays a lot of the political stuff we talk about these days: (Bubba) Clinton, Trump, Roy Moore, Kavanagh, Biden, etc. etc.

When we get off on Biden touching people or Trump being boorish on a bus, we're not getting down to the bedrock issue. And I see getting down to the bedrock issue as the most important thing. Otherwise, we're just posting funny memes about Biden and Trump (don't get me wrong, I love funny memes :D )

And, I haven't even touched on the police state or the welfare state. Why do you think we have the huge welfare and police state that we have? Why do you think we have such high tax rates to fund same? Who supports this stuff? I'll leave you with that thought. ;)

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Let me introduce you to English 6th grade reading level. In English, words have multiple usage. How do you know which usage or definition to use for a word? Do you just pick the one that helps you win an argument? No! You look at context.

So is the definition 1 like @dachuda86 is trying to claim to win the argument? Or is it 2?

Are we talking about Biden searching blindly for something? Or are we talking about Biden trying to fondle a little girl in a sexual way to get her riled up?

Which one is the right application of the verb? Dachuda, you will be graded on your answer.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Sweets, you just claimed that grope means to grab.

Here is what you said:

"You have to squeeze the hand to make it a grope. Groping is a grab..."

You were graded on your answer and you failed.