1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Cozmo Robot by Anki - Slightly Used

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by mogrod, Mar 16, 2017.

1. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

Hey guys, I got this little guy for Christmas but just don't have time to really mess with him. He's REALLY cool but I feel it's a waste just sitting on the charger on my night stand. You or your kids will really enjoy him. Trying to find him a good home. LOL! Anyway, I've barely played with him and I have all his packaging, manuals, etc and all are in good condition.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142312012704?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I live in Sugar Land and work in Stafford so, if you live or work in that area, I'm perfectly fine having you meet me somewhere to pick him up instead of shipping.

Thanks

2. MykTek

MykTek Member

Do you still have the box for it and etc?

3. mogrod

Yes, I have everything

4. mogrod

Just reduced the price.

5. mogrod

Reduced again

6. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Interested, can you send me a message?