1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Could T-Mac and Yao take this team to the Finals?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by blathersby, May 5, 2007.

1. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

Well, seeing as OBVIOUSLY Kobe and Shaq would take this team to the Finals, here's the obvious question: Could T-Mac and Yao take this team? I suppose I should rephrase it then: Are you a Rockets fan? Do you believe in this team? Do you want America to win this war?

2. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

You know, I came off WAY too sarcastic here. So let me rephrase this:

IF we win tonight, we're going to face a young, fast, athletic Warriors team in the next round. And the Rockets are, well, see my sig.

And IF we win then, we'll either face the Suns, who present the same problems but with Nash, Marion, Stoudemire, and Barbosa, or the Spurs, who are playing playoff basketball.

So given all that, can THESE Rockets take it to the hoop?

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

If they play with this intensity and get half that effort from everyone else: :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. rocketshopeful

the real q is whether t-mac and yao can win a playoff series....

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

they already have...................................

you just don't know it yet. ;)

6. blackistan

blackistan Member

Lets get past the 1st round first

7. Double Method

Double Method Member

yes they can!