1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Connecting the Trump-Russia Dots

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Not exactly... Trump's tweet was the first of many tweets talking about emails that would be damaging to Clinton, the topic also discussed in the meeting (and presumed to be in the folder of info). It was to be a continuing story for Trump. And again, the timing of this tweet (just after the Junior meeting ended).

2. conquistador#11

The republican party has been meddling in political elections throughout latin america for so long that they don't see what the big deal is. It's just a wednesday morning for them. Was it about the blow jobs when Newt, who was getting extramarital blow jobs himself, wanted Bill impeached? This is a bigger and harder issue than chubby interns. In bill's defense, Monica is looking better as she has gotten older. Where was I?
    Since the 80s, 90s, early through mid 2000s the Republican politician has thrown a fit when the glorious comrades would drop aid in the jungles for guerrillas to fight dictators but now it's ok ? A good and loyal comrade is always looking out for his motherland. They weren't going into that meeting expecting a conversation with donald trump jr. And you mean to tell me someone as compulsive, hands on like Donald wasn't going to know about the meeting? People have lost their mind.

All that said, being president of the U.S.A makes you untouchable so I doubt anything major happens to Trump&co, other than having to deal with more 'obstructionists'. But that doesn't mean the investigation + press should stop pressing. Go after the lies, take a page from Newt.

The biggest wtf for me is how "beavis" I don't why you guys call her that. She reminds me more of a Homeless man's Skyler from breaking bad. She completely destroyed Trump when Trump was coming up in the game. Now Trump is god to her.

You guys have to admit. "collusion, illusion." was funny.

3. MexAmercnMoose

im not gonna pretend to assume that the entire report is real or false...i've tried to keep my mouth shut on Trump and the "collusion" stories, but there's just too much smoke right now homie...drip, drip, drip....it will all come out...JUICY

4. NewRoxFan

Just throwing this out there... seems way early to talk about the "I" word, but interesting to compare the polling now versus Nixon's time:

5. dmoneybangbang

I assume conservatives would also be cool if Trump reached out to China.

6. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

At this point, there really is no indication what was discussed. I am not taking Junior at his word. The closest thing we know of damaging info on Hillary Clinton, as held by the Russians, is mentioned in the Steele dossier (which is disputable evidence).

The dossier does not mention emails, from what I recall, but rather does mention that Russia has recorded conversations of Hillary Clinton.

Trump issuing statements about Hillary's emails was par the course for any Republican presidential candidate.

#1386 Cohete Rojo, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

It's definitely tough for him and I agree it is too early to be calling for impeachment. The media has stacked the deck against him but hopefully America can get past this. With a decent healthcare plan and budget, I can imagine his numbers improving.

Either that poll is hogwash or way too many people believe the media's narrative. It is crazy that someone would think he should be impeached without evidence but i would think most of those folks just don't want him as president, not that he has done anything impeachable. Similar to Pelosi, SJL, and Al Green.

9. NewRoxFan

I am guessing that you as a republican and Trump supporter you are ignoring all that has been discussed. "No evidence" simply isn't an accurate description any longer. And further evidence has already been collected and continues to be collected by the three investigatuons underway (most significant of which is the independent investigation led by Mueller).

btw, Trump has "made his bed" when it comes to the media. As he has with respect to Democrats, and to be honest, anyone that hasn't been his supporter from the get go.

10. NewRoxFan

11. NewRoxFan

12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Unhinged triple post for his 300th post in this thread ^

13. NewRoxFan

You could either have presented arguments about the content of my posts. Or you could have posted what you posted. You be you... though I guess its a compliment that you are counting or at least keeping track of my posts.

14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

You deserve a medal for reading all 300.

el gnomo and CometsWin like this.
  15. NewRoxFan

You think I should be charging per post/reads? Or are Trump supporters getting better oppo research from the Russkies?

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

My reaction was that the number is far too low given what we have seen.

Nah. As crooked as I think he plainly is, I don't think the betrayal is deep enough for the death penalty. Unless there is something far more nefarious going on then I suspect.

17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

The administration has been caught in numerous layers of lies now. That is just a fact and not a media narrative. This administration changes stories almost hourly.

I think the media spends too much time on him BUT they aren't the ones pulling **** out of their asses here. Sorry.

18. NewRoxFan

Here's 303 for those counting...

peleincubus likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

Trump, via Sean Spicer at the off-camera press briefing, appears to be going back to the adoption alibi...

20. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

At this point I don't know how much more there needs to be said. There are people who legitimately won't break off from Trump unless Trump changes the R next to his name to a D. Let's say a democrat did all of this, and the evidence posed against him/her was at this level, what would happen then? But hey, let's all act like 6 year olds and go to our individual camps!