1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Connecting the Trump-Russia Dots

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You have to wonder how an entire party has lost its mind

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Ahhh, now abandoning your "it wasn't collusion" defense and your "the emails came out before the meeting" defense... and reverting to the "well, Hillary" defense.

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I was waiting for the "But at least Donald Trump didn't sexually assault anyone! (allegedly)". Kinda disappointed we haven't seen that yet.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

If Trump's team was "colluding" with the Russians, they wouldn't have even needed that throwaway meeting with Jr.

The left's lack of logic and hysteria on this topic has become silly.

6. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

When did Wikileak first publish Podesta email.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't abandon anything. I'm just looking at this logically.

I didn't take the timeline into consideration at first.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Pathetic traitors ereywhere.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Whenever I talk about the fake sexual assault allegation its to say trump has a right to be upset at the media

Your post is ironic given the length of this thread with no real proof

10. dandorotik

So, you're saying that these women did not accuse President Trump of sexual assault, and that CNN ran a fake story that these women accused when the women never accused him- and contradicted CNN in public? I'm curious as to why you think these allegations are fake- and when talking about said allegations, are they all fake? I believe there were 15+ women accusing him of this? Did CNN report this and then all 15 women said, "No, CNN is lying, we never said he assaulted us?" Just curious as to who the "fake" part is attributed to.

11. dmoneybangbang

Lol...

Why do you assume that was the only meeting...

Trump has already proven to be dishonest when he has repeatedly said his campaign never set up any meetings....

Lolololololol.... winning....

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Maybe the collusion started with that meeting?

BTW I do not think anyone seriously believes that Trump was behind getting Putin to interfere with the 2016 election.

13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

When was Two Scoops told that the Russians were interfering in the election? IIRC June of 2016, after he secured the nomination.

14. dandorotik

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37641814

Claim: Ms Zervos, a former contestant on The Apprentice, said she was sexually assaulted by Mr Trump in 2007 after he invited her to discuss employment opportunities.

In an emotional news conference, she said she met him in a bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel where the businessman greeted her by kissing her on the mouth.

The 41-year-old described sitting next to him on a sofa where he "grabbed my shoulder and began kissing me again very aggressively and placed his hand on my breast".

Ms Zervos said he attempted to lead her into the bedroom and "began thrusting his genitals", but she rejected his advances.

He then began talking as if they were in a job interview, she added, and she was later offered a low-paying job at a golf course owned by Mr Trump.

Ms Zervos said she is a Republican.

Trump's response: Mr Trump's campaign said he "vaguely remembers" Ms Zervos, but insisted the meeting at the hotel didn't happen.

In a statement, he said: "The media is now creating a theatre of absurdity that threatens to tear our democratic process apart and poison the minds of the American public."

These women are accusing Trump- he's a Presidential candidate- so the media deems it a newsworthy story. Just like they did with Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. How is the media to blame for this? Where is the "fake" element? Did these women not say these things? That's not "FAKE," that's accurate reporting, I would say. If you feel the women's allegations are false, why don't you complain about them rather than taking it out on the media? Is the media not supposed to report on something like this? That would seem to make them negligent in their news reporting duties.

15. dandorotik

It's not just the left who are concerned. More than a few on the Right are very concerned about this entire matter.

Also, if there wasn't anything behind it, why lie? Why not be upfront right from the get-go?

Trump probably didn't collude himself- but all this lying nonsense from his team- Flynn, Junior- regarding Russia is interfering with his ability to govern effectively.

16. conquistador#11

See Trump has employed thousands of women!

17. NewRoxFan

LOL... and now, the Secret Service have to respond to (and debunk) Trump's lawyer's claims... embarrassing!

THE SECRET SERVICE JUST DISMISSED TRUMP LAWYER'S CLAIMS THEY VETTED DONALD JR.'S MEETING WITH RUSSIAN LAWYER
    http://www.newsweek.com/secret-serv...-lawyers-claims-they-vetted-donald-jrs-637466

The Trump team will make up virtually any lie to cover their actions.

18. NewRoxFan

So... interesting question. Did Sekulow, Trump's lawyer out-and-out lie about the secret service involvement in the Trump Junior meeting... or, if the Secret Service were involved as he indicated... was Trump Senior at the meeting after all? Hmm...

[​IMG]

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

No the media should vet these stories thoroughly

One thing about the emails that get lost in this. They are real.

Trump can have a secret 12 year old conversation go viral so what's the difference in having emails hit wikileaks

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The difference is for some reason a dictator of a world power whos interests(NATO, EU, oil) contradicts ours as US citizens DESIRES Trump as our president. Why would someone who wants to see US hegomony suffer want Trump as president? Also, do you think dictators of world peers have US citizen interests at heart?

#1340 fchowd0311, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017