1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Coldplay tickets on Floor- Available again...

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by LonghornFan, Feb 16, 2006.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Section D, Floor, Row 14, seats 1 & 2...right next to center isle. I'm only looking to get back what I payed for them, which was $200.00 with taxes and surcharges.

You must be able to pick them up from my place of business, which is on the East side of town right off of I-10 and Federal Road. 8:30- 4:30 PM M-F. Cash only.

[​IMG]

You can email me at PrimeX18@yahoo.com for any additional information.

2. Starvela

Starvela Contributing Member

Hello,

$200.00 for the pair or each? If it's $200.00 for the pair I'm interested in buying. Driving to your job would not be a problem. Please e-mail me if you have any questions velau2@msn.com.

THX

ALBERT

3. LonghornFan

It's $200 total for both tickets, not each. I'll shoot you over an email. :)

Thanks!

4. RocketsMVP

RocketsMVP Contributing Member

I am interested in these tickets as well in case they didn't go through. You can email me at donald.pham@gmail.com and I'll be glad to take them off your hands if you still have them.

5. KAS13

KAS13 Contributing Member

I'll pay $250 for both tickets. I'll post my email if you are interested. Just respond to my post.

6. LonghornFan

Thanks for the replies. The tickets are in the possession of Albert/Starvela now.

Have fun at the show, Al!