1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Coach Nick: "Harden basically becomes Draymond's father"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by {icebox425}, May 24, 2018.

1. {icebox425}

{icebox425} Member

Nice to see some recognition of the Rockets' defensive effort:

Kevooooo, Reeko, Classic and 5 others like this.
  2. Nero

Nero Member

I always enjoy this guy's breakdowns, he shows us clearly what is happening too fast to really be seen in real-time.

3. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Should have sub the fake klay Thompson behind the rockets bench :D

CrushCity likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

5. likestohypeguy

And he does it fast, succinct descriptions, minimal use of quick replays and judicious use of slow motion.

Hard for me to watch kobe detail style production, chauncey, and kenny's breakdowns- too much stopping and starting, replaying the same two seconds over and over while over explaining what's going to happen, all the unnecessary drawing x's and lines on the screen. Much prefer this style. Covers and explains so much more in less time without all the filler and bs.

6. Mr Chuck Norris

Coach nick had been riding the warriors this series so as far as I’m concerned he’s the enemy too f him

BigShasta likes this.
  7. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Anybody else sure that Draymond is going to go full crazy in Game 5 and do something stupid.

I'm pretty sure he is going to try to show off his "toughness" next game and end up making a dirty play.

CrushCity and Kevooooo like this.
  8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member