1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CF's Fantasy Footy Smack Board 2018-2019

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rocketball, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Left Drake, Michel, Boyd & Bosa n the BENCH and STILL outscored your BELOVED @SamCassell

No Mahomes? No problem.

Your Champion is COMING.

2. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Nice work @Ziggy. Half my team was on a bye but good job on your week 12 championship! I don't remember you being half as excited to play me last time we met in the playoffs but it should be fun.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Gurley on bye, Green still hurt, Cousins, Sanders chillin on bench and I still outscore your precious @Ziggy with a bunch of scrub trash heap RBs and a rookie QB in his 2nd start.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

My best player was chillin too. And he scores WAYYYYY more than Gurley. And I had way better guys than SANDERS on the bench (Sanders? Lulz). AJ Green? He was a gift to you lulz. My RB's have been HOOPIN. I don't even think your BELOVED James Conner has played a football game since Bell officially kissed 2018 bye.

I'm gonna beat your ass like I did last year. But FIRST. I get to beat Sam's ass and James "Rookie Wall" Conner.

Lulz at the .5 pts gloat though. That I like. that's from the Ziggerian school of trash talk.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yes, the same Sanders who has more points than any of your garbage WRs.

Tyler Boyd. Lulz.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

In this format Boyd averages 10.3ppg. Sanders 10.6ppg. I'm not even wasting my breath on a guy like Boyd. But add .3 pts to his output and you're fully torqued. Lulz.

This is why I am the CHAMPION and nobody buys your DFS newsletter.

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You're a champion because you are the only one desperate enough to sit on the waiver wire all day waiting to pounce on a Nick Chubb.

Karbach sucks too bro.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

I'm just about to turn the corner. Hiring Condoleeza and Costanza. Watch the f out.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Y'all gotta DQ Moes from the season or at least suspend some of his players since he's going after Clutch and playing DIscord peepee games. Suspend Sam too, before he gets beat outright, do him a kindness.

10. SamCassell

Sounds like fear talking. We both know that your best chance of winning is me and Moes both being DQ'd. I don't care if I lost both Melvin Gordon and Marvin Jones this week - I'm still looking forward to taking down your team of waiver wire heroes.

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

You're the one starting my trash (Ekeler). I'm not scared of anyone, already beat y'alls ass last year.

12. SamCassell

Thank god I picked up Ekeler prior to the Gordon injury or everyone would have put in a claim. One of my better moves. You're starting a guy I discarded in Nick Chubb, who I stupidly dropped after week 5. I knew he was talented, but he was sitting behind Hyde and Nick Johnson on the depth chart at the time.

13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

And I dropped the best linebacker. We refer to that blunder on the CF fantasy sports discord as "pulling a Sam".

14. SamCassell

I bet you get a real Nick Chubb in your pants when you talk smack in your little discord channel.

Ziggy likes this.
  15. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Thanks for Leonard. Jesus, what a beast. Who knew? Drafting linebackers is kind of stupid. I drafted Mark Barron as my first one. LULZ.

But don't feel too jealous boo, I'm sorry I never invited you to the discord. They asked me if we should but I said nah there's enough losers in here already. Gotta keep it at capacity type thing. But I'm sure whenever you get done eating at Applebees and drinking Milwaukee's Best until you puke behind a Walgreens, you'll snap out of it and realize what a nephew-****ing hobo you've always been.

<3

Oh,

Sammy, I have bad news for you regarding Kareem hunt :\

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

@SamCassell those Dallas linebackers came to HOOP. Playing THOSE guys. Securing Ekeler & Ware. Moves like THOSE get my respeck. But drafting a QB in a 10 team league in the 7th gets a LULZ.

SamCassell likes this.
  17. SamCassell

Jesus F. Christ this was the shittiest week for fantasy news - lost both of my top draft pick RBs in Gordon and Hunt. By any right that should doom me, but the championship is just gonna be sweeter when I beat your fighting Manziels with a crew of backups.

My pick of Watson in the 6th didn't work and was a homer move. You know who you drafted in the 6th? Shitty Chris Hogan. The best picks in the 6th round were a QB (Brees), a DE (Watt), and a WR (Smith-Schuster). Every other pick was a RB-WR-TE who is either hurt or bad this year.

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Who draft Smith-Schuster doe?

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Bumped that old thread, but RELEVANT here TOO. Posting this TWICE for good measure. Suckers.

Good job Moes. How does that DIRTY THIRTY taste, Sam? Lulz.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Oh, oh, oh, almost forgot. NEXT (yes I'm aware I get to beat that ass again next week).