1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carl Herrera - Thanks for all the laughs!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SleepyRodriguez, Feb 21, 2013.

1. SleepyRodriguez

I hear you are retiring from clutchfans, I just wanted to extend my warmest regards for always making me chuckle. You don't even try so hard nor are you snarky and mean with your humor, I love it. Seriously, you are the funniest guy on clutchfans and I hope you reconsider. You never cease to make me laugh even when the skies are gray and ill. I notice that everyone on clutchfans tries sooo hard (even me in my sordid past) to be funny and witty but you do it so effortlessly that it is unreal. So unreal. You are my comedic hero. I always imagine you gently touching your Buddah belly as you gently laugh over your own wit and humor on here....not being a loudmouth and "look at me" like everyone else here...well except a couple of people who aren't mean and very ungentle like. Besides your humor I like that you know so much about basketball. Unreal. You always know what to say and no one can really top you. I look forward to you and Clutch and that guy who is knowledgeable about capspace and stuff to be on the same show according to Popeye. Thank you Carl Herrera! I will miss you.

2. Outlier

Outlier Member

No way man, he's really retiring? He is my favorite poster on here.

3. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Why is Carl allowed to have 2 accounts?

1 person likes this.
  4. SleepyRodriguez

You are funny too but you and your dogs like to show off about your life in the trendy areas of Houston. No offense, but you are like cool and living the life compared to me and my friday night drives into the taco bell drive thru line. you are cool..but Carl Herrera is like...i dunno....cool without having to be in trendy areas..like he goes to a club..it becomes trendy .and then you never see him there again..whereas you go with your friends there..after the fact. no offense...:)

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

going back to caracas?

6. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

This thread has legendary potential. Something tells me Carl Herrera is SleepyRodriguez

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Longhorn called it, CH doing some drunk posting!;)

8. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Go down this road, you shouldn't. Respect the force, you must.

9. VanityHalfBlack

Circle jerk fest

10. SleepyRodriguez

You are the first to say it so therefore you are the first to spray it nasty boy. Way to call this thread GAY....the first one to say it! You sure you are married? Homophobe! Just because I proclaim my appreciation for a fellow clutchfans member doesnt mean i am any less hard on the streets!!

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

The chance of Carl Herrera quitting CF.net is about the same odds as the Pope quitting The Vatican.

12. SleepyRodriguez

hahaha that just blew up all over your wrinkled face...you must not keep up with the news because the pope stopped being the pope because of his health...so it can happen...long live the pope, Carl Herrera being the lord of all us on clutchfans. Catholic joke..I think he prefers the younger members of clutchfans...so heypartner..you are in the clear!!!

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Potentially epic thread..

[​IMG]

14. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I thought his other account was Van Gundier.

15. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

16. tomato

tomato Member

Bye forever, Carl.

17. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Good riddance

18. SleepyRodriguez

19. SleepyRodriguez

Because then you have less competition for your smarmy little jokes eh? Just know when you are defeated. Your innocence will be forgiven in heaven for a bit but then you will be slashed in the throat by CH to be dropped in hell's pit.

20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member