1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Broussard a.k.a Multiple SAUCES - "I think Chris Paul made a huge mistake [joining the Rockets]."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Clint to be great confirmed

Reeko, J Sizzle and houstonhoya like this.
  2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lmao our ****ing championships get discreted. We know disrespect. Always trying to one up us and wondering why we discuss the rockets...it's a rockets forum bud

Rockets4Life13 and s3ts like this.
  3. what

what Member

To me, the most damning indictment of the nba and their star-driven, playing favorites league, is this. Lol, the 6ers get a chrismas day game, the terrible knicks get one, the twolves.
    The grizzlies got to the west finals and still cant get one. It will be the same with utah, and toronto.
    The nba is wwe.

Spacemoth likes this.
  4. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Ok but none of what you just said has anything to do with the rockets being disrespected? if anything it just adds to what we are saying. The Grizzlies being disrespected by the NBA could be true while also the media acting like the clippers beating the lakers is more impressive than the rockets beating the Warriors could also be true

5. what

what Member

I personally couldn't care less about stuff like that, becuase the Grizzlies, not the media, just like the rockets, not the media controls their destiny.
    Christmas day is different: the grizzlies, Raptors, utah dont control it. Mike Conley not making the allstar team but klay making it just because he is on a juggarnuat, arent controlled by the team. All we can do is allow the disrespect to happen.

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Neither are MVP races.

7. what

what Member

Thats true. All the awards are biased.

8. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

God, when will people learn that these idiots say idiotic things because idiots like you post them online to call them idiots....but really all you are doing is increasing their click count which increases their relevancy despite the fact that they are clearly an idiot about basketball.

Section516 likes this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I don't care about the disrespect, I care about the dishonesty.

Everyone is already giving OKC the "Chemistry" excuse but the Rockets apparently don't get it?

Everyone is already writing off CP3-Harden working, even after they beat the Warriors.

BigShasta and s3ts like this.
  10. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Douchessard is right....... CP3 should of went to GSW. :rolleyes:

#110 juanm34, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    s3ts likes this.
  11. what

what Member

I read somewhere that said the rockets are built to beat the warriors. So i dont know about everybody.

At the end of the day, youd think that if the rockets arent universally praised, that this somehow will affect them in some way.
    Beating the warriors once really doesn't mean a whole lot.

12. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

YO!

s3ts likes this.
  13. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lmao

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  14. what

what Member

I think a lot of this has to do with westbrook vs kd.

amaru and JayGoogle like this.
  15. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

In a game in with the Rockets won! Unbelievable....

16. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I think this is very true. It is a Narrative driven element. The media just wants Westbrook v KD.

17. tnopham

tnopham Member

Nobody takes this clown seriously. This is good though. Everything he says usually ends up being the total opposite.

This is the same guy that said Dwight was flip flopping between the Lakers and Rockets when Dwight said he flew to LA to tell the Lakers in person he wasn't coming back.

Also the same guy that said Mark Cuban was frantically driving around looking for DeAndre Jordan's house during that whole debacle.

Oh and let's not forget this, he had Harden as MVP and then ended up voting for Westbrook.

http://www.foxsports.com/undisputed/video/853419587505

18. s3ts

s3ts Member

This article ticks me off. Read my lips, it's an article that talks about the Rockets being constructed to be able to beat the Warriors, NOT about how Rockets will win a championship. To me, it is just bunch of analytics that Daryl Morey did like 3 years ago.

Rockets getting praise from the media would do wonders. Harden might win an MVP, he's been robbed of 2 already. CP3 might stay here and sign an extension to solidify the future of the team. We might get another star player in an acquisition or offseason, and get a real shot at winning a Chip.

Right now, the media is fighting against any of the above happening. Everyone is saying CP3 will likely leave to join whatever Banana Boat crew people think Lebron is creating after this season, nobody is picking Harden for MVP right now except Barkley who might've already changed his opinion, and nobody is predicting another star joining the Rockets except Zach Lowe and Byron Scott.

As a fan, it's frustrating. And I'm here to vent that frustration.

19. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Hmm. For a rental, offer ryan anderson and a non rotation player. Sorry OKC.

BigShasta likes this.
  20. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Tim legler is a westbrook dik rider.

Deuce likes this.