1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Broussard a.k.a Multiple SAUCES - "I think Chris Paul made a huge mistake [joining the Rockets]."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Oct 19, 2017.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

a career 14pt scorer who's never even averaged 7assts in a season.....is better than harden.. GTFO :D

Pen15clubber likes this.
  2. HtownTrill

HtownTrill Member

He did make a mistake not securing those 200m
    Forget a ring he could of always asked for a trade a year in .

3. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

This dude is funny.... He uses the same delusion when he looks himself in the mirror every day to try to convince himself he's a black man.

#83 Liberon, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  4. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Do some research and you'll find out why Brus-Sprouts doesn't like CP3. It's Petty, not Tom (Like the Lil Wayne ish there?!)

Anyway, it comes down to a basketball camp that CP was hosting back in LAC. Bruss-Petty wanted lots of perks, a free ride and didn't get it. He started using profanity at CP's fam, lady, etc.

This is where it all stems from.

Just FYI

CP3 fits anywhere he goes, except NY...I'm officially done with that org for such a burn. I'm also done with Melo. /Rant

yixiixiy, Deuce, Pen15clubber and 8 others like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Is Broussard a clown?

6. Soneca

Soneca Member

Some guys simply state what they really wanted to happen, then keep rooting for it to become true. The downpoint on doing that is that you'll look stupid if you keep saying dumb things just because you're supporting your personal agenda.

As for Brussard, he's got nothing to loose doing that, as he's irrelevant and have been for quite some time. He can't be regarded as any dumber than how he's already seen, though he may be pushing for it.

#86 Soneca, Oct 20, 2017
    DonKnock likes this.
  7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Bro everything is knee jerk reactions now a days.

Just like the "Rockets are crowned GSW (world beaters) for winning one game in the regular season" article.

Not that it's not appreciated, but lets just see how far they go with the REST of the regular season going into March, no?

8. s3ts

s3ts Member

Please post that link. I haven't seen such an article. The opposite is the only thing I've seen so far.

DonKnock likes this.
  9. mockster

mockster Member

The TNT crew is even more of a joke. Houston beats warriors with a banged up Paul no praise and they say paul won't work

Clippers beat the friggen lakers and there saying Clippers will be in WCF. What a joke

Pen15clubber, DonKnock and BigShasta like this.
  10. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

Am I the only one that liked what I saw from CP the first game? The defense, intensity and passing? The promise of not having a huge dropoff when Harden is off the floor? I'm super optimistic about the pairing at this point. I see CP putting up these Rondo-style stat lines on occasion, and that's not a bad thing. I also see him putting up 30 point nights on occasion.

11. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

BigShasta likes this.
  12. s3ts

s3ts Member

13. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

While its like a breath of fresh air, still it's pretty f**king knee jerk.

Media Conspiracies.

14. s3ts

s3ts Member

there's like 2 people in the mainstream media that spoke about Rockets being constructed to compete with GSW if we were to play them in a playoff series. they call it the "puncher's chance". it's no secret that Morey wants us to have a chance at winning the title, and ultimately this means being prepared to beat GSW.

it DOESN'T mean that media, when they talk about our team's roster or system, is somehow claiming the Rockets will win the 17-18 chip, or even finish top-2 in WC. they are only reiterating the point that an explosive offense relying on a lot of 3s or high-percentage 2s are the best shot at defeating GSW.

the media today is consistently rating the Rockets worse than GSW, OKC, and some even LAC. mainstream media is claiming that this 1 game where CP3 played means that CP3 is useless in our offense. they all wanted to talk more about Nick Young than the Rockets. i usually like listening to Jaylen & Jacoby but even they're repeating this stupid sh**.

they all forget to mention that he was playing on 1 leg, and they're already counting out CP3. there's been 1 game in the season he played in, and he was on 1 leg.

it shouldn't be hard to figure out -- the media absolutely HATES the rockets.

DonKnock likes this.
  15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What is amazing to me is that they are all raving about OKC after last night.

Willing to give them time (So their excuse for when they lose games at the start) and are just drooling at how they beat the Knicks...yes...the Knicks.

I'm sitting here like bruh......bruh...

The Rockets beat the Warriors, on the road, with an injured CP3, on ring night. The response from the media?

"Meh, they look aiight."

DonKnock and s3ts like this.
  16. s3ts

s3ts Member

dude, man, i'm screamin and yellin when i watch any OKC v Rox game this season. i hate OKC just as much as GSW now.

DonKnock likes this.
  17. basketballholic

CP3 did not make a mistake. It's going to work and he's going to be great for this team. He's a basketball genius. He is aging and will have health issues and miss some games. When Harden gets into his thirties he will too. Paul's skill set and his basketball iq are going to help us become a great championship caliber team. Patience.

#97 basketballholic, Oct 20, 2017
    Deuce, s3ts and Soneca like this.
  18. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Nice! I've been wondering how you felt about this. Good to know! What do you think about CC though? Think CP3 can turn him into another Deandre regarding the lob attempts? Should open up our offense.

basketballholic likes this.
  19. basketballholic

I see a young average big. Don't see greatness.

20. what

what Member

I still dont get why it is so important what the media thinks. The warriors, unless an injury, are unbeatable. Thats the reality.
    The grizzlies, in their entire run of gng, never played 1 game on christmas day. Meanwhile the twolves, 6ers, lakers, knicks, most who havent made the playoffs yet all get one. Lol.
    Y'all dont know disrespect. Believe me.