1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bowl Games

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Dec 6, 2015.

1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Mad at myself for tuning into the dumpster fire that is the Rockets.

Glad I switched back to the game in the fourth. That was fun.

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

If you follow Oregon, one good thing about the loss is it makes certain Don Pellum will be fired as DC.

Had no business getting the job in the first place .

3. hooroo

hooroo Member

lol, i was so disgusted at tcu's performance. that i switched off the game, with most of the second quarter gone, cause i had money on tcu.

i just logged back on & see they won! the half time ml odds must've been massive.

4. craigharmann

craigharmann Member

San Antonio radio

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

They finally do something right, get a playoff, then they put it on NYE and the ratings tank. ****ing stupid.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

They want to be like the NBA on Christmas or the NFL on Thanksgiving, but don't realize that those holidays are much more suited for sitting on a couch in front of a TV.

Truly a brainless decision. They'll change it soon enough once they realize how terrible it will be for them.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm still pissed about it. Glad the product sucked at least.