1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BimaThug Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by pge71188, Jan 26, 2012.

1. pge71188

pge71188 Member

Dang. Really wanted to see the Salary Cap Update.

1 person likes this.
  2. Slam Dunk

Slam Dunk Contributing Member

Yeah, me too. :'-(

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I too would like to see the update, and think he is the best poster here, whether I agree with him or not on everything.

DD

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This is sad.

5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Did the Rockets trade BimaThug?

Sad day indeed.

6. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

what happened? tell me dammit.

7. arjun

arjun Member

Bima is awesome for his contribution....but if you are going to let some poster on clutchfans get under your skin THAT much...enough to make you take a break from the forum...well then you need some tougher skin!

Bima..who cares what DD says lol..nothing anybody says on here should bother you to that extent!

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Warmly appreciate DaDakota! Warmly appreiciate DaDakota! Much insight! Much analysis! Much Knowledge! Warmly Appreciate DaDakota!

2 people like this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

:grin:

Kidding aside, I am sorry with what you have to put up with Bima. I eagerly await your salary cap update, if you so choose to do it. If not, that is understandable too. Appreciate the work you do here and your contributions to the site.

LOL @ Carl :p :)

10. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

DAMNIT DD, I've been reading your posts on here since 99, but this has to be the stupidest things you've ever done on here! Even more stupid that those youtube videos you made a few seasons back, ya old fart!
    :mad::mad::mad:

Apologize to a MAJOR contributor on this site, because HE's one of the reasons I come back, not YOU!
    :mad::mad::mad:

1 person likes this.
  11. DaDakota

I already apologized - for **** SAKE !!

I just disagreed with him about Nene........there is nothing wrong with that.

Why would you get mad for someone disagreeing with you?

Honestly?

DD

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

DaDakota got BimaThug "so damned ticked right now that I think I'm going to take a break from ClutchFans for a little while."

BimaThug is allergic to idiotic reasoning, apparently.

2 people like this.
  13. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Dude. You need a break, take a break, but don't sweat the small stuff.

Thread is worthwhile, though. Hate to see you deprive the community of what you bring to the table. Respect to ya.

14. DaDakota

Wait, so it is idiotic reasoning to think that Nene would have stayed in Denver and was using the Rockets as leverage, when that is EXACTLY what happened?

We are just supposed to believe people now? Look, I like Bima as much as the next guy, but is he an insider? I don't know? Is he?

Is anyone an insider? Has someone shown themselves through these last 15 years to break inside scoop?

Look, we had a minor disagreement and he stormed off, which I still don't understand, I would email him if I could......but he doesn't have that option turned on.

Of course it will all be blamed on me though, even though I said I did not believe Nene would have come here, and if he had proof, then let us know...hell I don't know...it is just a damned belief based upon history and the outcome....

The logic to me says.....he stays in Denver......but I am not going to threaten to leave over it.....just because someone disagrees, that is silly.

And he is better than that.

DD

15. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

I work and read Clutchfans all day, but sometimes forget to refresh before I post. You're good people DD.
    :grin::grin:

16. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Posters like Bima and durvasa are the reason I enjoy ClutchFans. When everyone else is engaging in fact-less arguments and hurling insults at one another, they are there to provide reasonable analysis. Losing posters like that would significantly damage what's great about this board.

17. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Don't make this thread about you.

Come back, Bima!

18. TheBookOfOlu

TheBookOfOlu Member

Wow! #CFBeef I really wanted Hill, Twill & BThug Salary Cap review! O Well, I guess some things aint met to happen.

19. DaDakota

I don't want him gone, that is the last thing I want, I love reading his posts, but honestly storming out? Really?

If you are going to take a break, why say it? Just do it. I feel like he just tossed me under the bus for a simple disagrement.

DD

20. mrjohn

mrjohn Member

tweet to bima