1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill O'Brien to take a knee with players

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Jun 12, 2020.

1. raining threes

Back at you

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only poster that feels this way.

Tell you what, just stop replying to my posts.

2. raining threes

I notice I didn't get a reply to this.

3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Trump says alot of things and they are pretty much stinky pile of sht that guillable people like u lap up happily.
    "covid-19 gonna" just disappear = 140 k people dead, not enough ppe, doesn't even take responsibility.

mexico gonna pay our wall = taking money from our government and wall is still not built yet

make america great again = laughing stock

I am going to take care of everybody … Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now = 140 k dead, it is what it is

Trump said a lot of things, don't lap it up like a sheep and do research.

COVID still has been addressed properly yet, and this orange troll wants to reopen school. Kids are gonna die pointlessly.

Fulgore likes this.
  4. raining threes

How would you address Covid properly? He stopped travel from China and should've stopped travel from the rest of the world. Of course the Chinese flew in from other countries and helped spread the disease. What did he get called for taking these actions? Racist of course.

5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Still refuse mandatory mask for the whole nation. Hes keeps wanting to reopen when people are still dying. Can u explain how we still have ppe shortage? U arent a healthccare worker so u probabaly dont even know we have to reuse n95 mask (suppose to use once) cause we dont have enough. The list goes on and on. Our country has the most deathes, mainly cause we have an incompetent president.

If i was president i would have force mask at least and let the experts advise the nation not sprout bs lies. We arent the nation with most testin, lowest morality rating. We are not handling this pandemic well at all, if u think it is, your head is up trump ass further than i thought.

6. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Bill O'Brian not taking knee with Hopkins after he joined the other team.

O'Brian taking a knee with David Johnson since they're on the same team.

7. Jwise44

Jwise44 Member

He could have not acted like it wasn’t a big deal for so long and then not rush to reopen everything...the ENTIRE WORLD handled covid better than the US.

I’m just glad I moved to nyc where cuomo doesn’t listen to trump

I’m not getting on you for your politics. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but trump bungled this thing terribly. That’s not debatable

8. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Not to get into politics or anything, but New York has the worst deaths per capita, over inflated numbers, reports of medical staff negligently killing patients and not to mention Cuomo basically killing nursing home residents by sending infected people to nursing homes.
    Trump May have bungled a lot but Cuomo has done way worse.

raining threes likes this.
  9. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Plenty of Trump/COVID stuff in the D&D. Take it there.

10. raining threes

Cuomo bungled this terribly.

11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Well, let's see....

After his Intelligence officials were telling him what was going on AND what was coming in JANUARY, he could have started preparations.

1. Invoking the Defense Production Act by the beginning of February to start the stockpiling of PPE and Ventilators. The reason they didn't want people to wear mask at the beginning was to keep from having a run on them, preventing Hospitals from having enough.

1a. Declare a National Health Emergency in February so certain wheels could have been set in motion for preparation.

2. Working with CDC, Labs and Medical companies to makes sure their was reliable test and testing supplies.....in February.

3. Preparing the Country for what may come, including a temporary shut down (seen in other countries) and telling the to social distance earlier.

4. Working with State Governors to setup a National Testing Protocol. Also, working with the same governors to setup supply lines for PPE and Ventilators in February. Governors are still having to fight each other for PPE, Testing Supplies, and Ventilators on the open Market.

5. Not calling the Virus a "hoax", "the China Virus", and pushing the theory it that "it is being promoted by the media to HURT him".

6. Shutting down the Country 2 week earlier, would have saved 50,000 lives. Not forcing re-opening, would have saved Thousands more.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

#131 Mr.Scarface, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  12. Jwise44

Jwise44 Member

But we’re doing fine now because we stayed closed down and didn’t rush to reopen like other states

nyc was always going to be the worst because of how the city is, but the fact that he got it under control to where the city is doing fine now

13. Jwise44

Jwise44 Member

The city is doing fine now, nyc was screwed because of how the city is built and occupied, but he got it under control and didn’t rush to reopen like trump wanted to...all the states that rushed to reopen now have gotten worse

14. raining threes

Is it? Waiting for the next wave, hope he makes better decisions next time. Texas has 1/10 of the death rate NY/NJ has had.

Lets take this to the other forum.

15. raining threes

You dont know any of this, what we do know is if Cuomo hadn't sent Covid-19 patients back to China then probably between 30,000-50,000 lives would've been saved.

BTW, this is the China virus. It came from their and made it here because 1. They put a plague on the world for economic reasons. 2. They failed to inform the world when deaths would have been few and economies around the world wouldn't have to have been shut down. Why? Economic reasons.

The Chinese govt is evil.

Lets take this to the other forum.

16. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Um...We do know this stuff. People have already study what could have been done. I didn't pull that 50,000 number out of my ass (unlike Trump does). I can post links......

So, China did the same thing that Trump has done....put Economics ahead of People's safety. LOL.

BTW...Closing off Travel from China would have done NOTHING to stop this. The East Coast strain of the virus came from EUROPE. New York/New Jersey were hit so hard because of the travel from Europe. Basically the same strain the came from Italy.

Since I can refute everything you post. I'm done. Tired of arguing with a Trump supporter who will never see the light.

17. raining threes

We agree on 1 thing, we're done and you never gave an answer to what you would've done except lead. Whatever the he!! that means.

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL. I listed 6 points. You ignored them...lol

Here...let me list them again........so you can ignore them:

This is what I would have done (what Trump should have done).

After his Intelligence officials were telling him what was going on AND what was coming in JANUARY, he could have started preparations.

1. Invoking the Defense Production Act by the beginning of February to start the stockpiling of PPE and Ventilators. The reason they didn't want people to wear mask at the beginning was to keep from having a run on them, preventing Hospitals from having enough.

1a. Declare a National Health Emergency in February so certain wheels could have been set in motion for preparation.

2. Working with CDC, Labs and Medical companies to makes sure their was reliable test and testing supplies.....in February.

3. Preparing the Country for what may come, including a temporary shut down (seen in other countries) and telling the to social distance earlier.

4. Working with State Governors to setup a National Testing Protocol. Also, working with the same governors to setup supply lines for PPE and Ventilators in February. Governors are still having to fight each other for PPE, Testing Supplies, and Ventilators on the open Market.

5. Not calling the Virus a "hoax", "the China Virus", and pushing the theory it that "it is being promoted by the media to HURT him".

6. Shutting down the Country 2 week earlier, would have saved 50,000 lives. Not forcing re-opening, would have saved Thousands more.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

19. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

The reason NY had such a bad start is because it was the epicenter of the virus (from Europe) and they didn't have ANY support from the Federal Government. NO state can handle this type of Pandemic by itself. They don't have the resources. That is why the called on help from Medical Professionals from other states to help (should have been the Federal Government calling in the Calvary). No help for PPE and Ventilators (The Feds could ramp up production by invoking the DPA.....it took Trump 2 months to do that....and is still not using it properly). Cuomo made mistakes...but atleast he owned up to those....and they made changes and improved. What the **** has Trump done? Has he EVER admitted a mistake?

20. raining threes

Re-post this in the other section and PM and I will answer your questions.