1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Big Brother 20

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Disagree. I don't really feel he's playing anyone other than JC or Sam. The others in his alliance he's remained true to and I think that's where his loyalties lie.

2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Both Fez and Haliegh getting hosed on their HOH. Haliegh because the hacker twist and Fez because he's a jealous dumb bass.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yeah, that's one thing I couldn't figure out. He's been doing a perfect job of floating so far. Everybody seems to like him. I guess he can see the handwriting on the wall and figures his side is about to be gone anyway (since they are all terrible players), so may as well get in good with level 6 now before they come after him.

JC is my dark-horse pick to win the whole thing.

I had kind of gotten over this show and thought this would be another boring season, but this has actually been one of the better seasons I can remember so far. Should get really fun in a few weeks once all of the deadwood is out of the house.

4. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

Veto comp result was pretty crazy last night. I thought for sure Fes had won. I like what Fes told JC when he was in the shower.

JC thinks he is in there alliance, but he's an arrogant fool. Him and Sam are on the block next.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

The look on JC face was like immediate wake up call, he may be right, but I won't let him know it. Funny he was trying to fatten everyone.

Strongest alliance I've seen in a long time. Solid to the core.

Poor Tyler about to fall prey to his dick. But I will root for the hot couple regardless. They are playing smart.

Meanwhile Brett using his dick to his advantage. He totally has Haleigh smitten, and Fez either making all the wrong moves with his girl, or maybe he's right. I mean she clearly likes him, but she's totally into Brett and Brett is totally using her.

6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

JC is a very, very despicable shithead. Episodes haven't shown any of it though. Live feed watchers seem to loath him.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

I was surprised at how excited everyone was to see Scottie comeback. I mean he got mobbed and Tyler did a fist pump. I don't get that at all except they are so f'in bored anything is worth celebrating.

The battle back was boring because all of the players were at such a high suck level, who really cared. Bayeligh would have been the most interesting. Scottie is still clueless. Don't think he will last long.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  8. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Yeah for Scotty to want to work with Tyler... he won't be back in the house long.

He needs to pull in Haliegh and then go to JC and say... you got me out, but you're next on their (A,T, B and KC) radar and switching sides the only way forward.

9. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

This is going to be another boring, predictable week based on on who HOH.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

Repeat events. But I did like Brad seeking jury intel as a strategy. That said, his resulting strategy to get Anjela out probably won't win him any juror votes, so the strategy seemed pointless and risky.

#110 PhiSlammaJamma, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  11. PhiSlammaJamma

Well, JC I think has to put up Tyler and his Girl. Then the easy vote is to move out Tyler. Tyler absolutely has to win his veto.

12. body slam

body slam Member

Putting up Tyler would be the smartest thing he could do. I just don't see JC doing it.

13. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

JC has a crush on Tyler. No way he puts him up especially since JC has been trying to sell Tyler on breaking up the Angela and KC for weeks.

14. body slam

body slam Member

I think KC messed up keeping Tyler.

15. PhiSlammaJamma

I'd say so. Overall Tyler is better physically, mentally, and socially. She has to hope that by simply being non aggressive she wins the jury. The good news is the jury figured out that Tyler had final 2's with everyone. That should help him. He deserves to win. And then have all his money taken by Angela in the divorce.

body slam and KingCheetah like this.
  16. PhiSlammaJamma

My least favorite comp is the one JC won, it's total luck. I say that every year. And they follow it with this crap down memory lane. The Rocket comp does look good tho'.

17. body slam

body slam Member

WOW Haliegh and the blue dress makes me feel like a winner

RasaqBoi likes this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I stopped watching after Bayleigh left, but I'm watching the finale live. The show pretty much turned out like I thought it was going to. I don't care who wins which makes Big Brother boring. If there is no intense feeling for some one to not win, what's the point?

Big Brother needs to continue to cast despicable people, game play is not enough. This season started out really good.

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Bayleigh gets engaged then denies Tyler his victory, lol.

I'm all for Swaleigh and Tangela battling on the Amazing race. Fessy and Hayleigh can come too.

20. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

This show is trash. No point of playing a good game... just be ghost all season and win it.