1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#BeWell 2016: Is Donald Trump OK? Erratic behavior raises mental health Questions

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Legitimate question.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Once unmentionable, questions about Trump’s mental health have started to bubble into respectable American forums&quot; <a href="https://t.co/m82DNfix4d">https://t.co/m82DNfix4d</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Lizza (@RyanLizza) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/759959718383144960">August 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

If true, it takes a village to fix him. He alone can't fix it.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

This country and the world needs somebody extraordinary to reverse the very VERY obvious corruption. It's 2016 and anyone that is paying attention sees it.

I can see the appeal about certain aspects of Trump. He is a M F'ing joke though. There are other ways to go about fixing the problems with system that is in place.
    Than electing a person that acts likes an immature child.

It really is ridiculous though. Clinton inspires zero passion. Would potentially win against very few people I would assume. And runs against orange man. I still think it may be a troll job. Are Clinton and Trump communicating with each other? Making plans on how they will divide up the spoils?

4. Orange

Orange Member

Something is wrong with him but I'm starting to think it is intentional.

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I've brought this up before. The man engages in confabulation , he thinks certain events occurred but he's actually filling in gaps in his memory. He repeats the same statements, loses his train of through and goes off on tangents. Pretty spot on for early stage dementia (assuming he isn't an alcoholic and it isn't related to that)

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vDvqAdlfMnw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

How does one have to second guess themselves if they were in the same room with the head of state of one of the most powerful countries in the world?

Seriously? I think all the security measure and guards would be a dead give away that someone REALLY REALLY important is nearby.

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

he is perfectly normal, he is just under the pressure of making a lot of sacrifices

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

He is [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rocket River

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Will repeat this

11. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

poor people are crazy, rich people are just eccentric

Our public behaviour is shaped by what we can get away with tolerable consequences

12. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Even more troubling are Hillary Clinton's delusions. She lies so much she really doesn't recognize the truth anymore. As recently as this weekend, the ultra liberal Washington Post gave her four Pinocchios for her lies during a Chris Wallace interview. Her list of lies is endless ... so much so that I don't think she understands or even lives in the real world.

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Well, this thread is about Trump, and whether his mental stability is troubling (not about Clinton and her honesty). Your response "Even more troubling..." suggests that you also find Trump's mental health troubling.

There are threads devoted to Clinton and her honesty and on the email controversy, which be more appropriate places to discuss Clinton. But do you really want to look at fact-checking the statements of the two candidates? I am sure one could find many "pants on fire" statements by Trump...

14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

2 things.

For the 2016 presidential run, Trump hand down lies much more than Clinton.

Lies itself isn't a measure of how delusional someone is. Got to take other things into account.

But for comparison anyway:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jun/29/fact-checking-2016-clinton-trump/

60% of Trump claims have been rated False or Pants on Fire vs 13% for Clinton.

3% of Trump claims have been rated True vs 13% for Clinton.

1 person likes this.
  15. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Is she the kind of sicko who would cultivate multiple fake internet personalities?

1 person likes this.
  17. thumbs

Yes. Has she done so? I don't know. Today's press corp would keep any Hillary weakness hidden from the public.

18. thumbs

Her lies are simply an effect of the deep delusions Hillary displays that even a person untrained in psychiatry can plainly see. Her delusions trump Trump's ego trips.

19. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

"I've no evidence to back up my claim that Hillary creates multiple personalities online but it's probably true and I could prove it if the media wasn't so pro-Hillary!"

20. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

If he has mental health issues, we have a pandemic on our hands. Cause what does that say about his followers, which is about half the country...