1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Fantasy Football Team?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by slcrocket, Oct 31, 2000.

1. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Okay, everybody, we're at the halfway point in the NFL Season---and the Fantasy NFL Season is in full force.

Who on this BBS has the best team? Include record, major players you have had at some points of the season, and who is on your team now.

My team: 8-0.

Starting Lineup:

QB Elvis Grbac
    HB Marshall Faulk
    HB Tiki Barber
    WR Isaac Bruce
    WR Terrell Owens
    TE Kyle Brady
    K Sebastian Janikowski
    DT New Orleans

Reserves:

QB Brian Griese
    RB Tim Biakabutuka
    WR Marcus Robinson
    WR Qadry Ismail
    WR Joe Horn
    DT Baltimore

How about you?

------------------
    Jazzkiller

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

How in the hell did you get that team? What kind of league are you in?

------------------
    When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of yourself and umption.

visit www.swirve.com

3. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

I just did it through NFL.com, and I watched the Free Agents real close, and got lucky to draft Faulk. I shouldn't lose the rest of the year, unless EVERYONE catches the injury bug. But I don't know anybody else in the league, and I promise I didn't cheat or use any shady methods to get them. The Saints were just a lucky hunch!

------------------
    Jazzkiller

4. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

My best team looked to win it but when Michael Westbrook and Joey Galloway went down that crushed my chances. Even though I still have a solid team I just don't have what it takes to compete for the championship. Right now my focus is almost completely on fantasy bball, sometimes I'll scope out my other rosters and the waiver wire but thats usually it.

------------------
    please venture to atheistalliance and rocketsonline
    I AM SPARTACUS
    Bush and Gore make me want to Ralph
    votenader.com