1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[BBC] Naked gunman kills four in Nashville Waffle House

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by No Worries, Apr 22, 2018.

1. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

She's not trespassing. She's complaining about an addition to her bill.
    What are you talking about? Are you always like that?

You should not laugh, you should be laugh at.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

When you cause a scene in a restaurant and are told to leave, and you stay, you are trespassing. You are choosing to be arrested over a 50 cent charge for plastic eating utensils. That said, if you care to look into what happened in more depth, you'll see that she was told to leave initially for bringing in an outside beverage that was believed to be alcohol and being drunk and causing a scene. Part of that scene was telling the Waffle House employees that she had a gun and that she might start shooting people.....again why is it when certain people choose "victims" to champion that they are always such awful people?

3. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Haha kudos for trying my man, but this is where our friend goes radio silent and completely ignores you, as there is really no logical rebuttal.

Good on you though for calling out ridiculousness.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't respond again because I had already answered it twice only for him to fail to understand what was said. Me saying the same thing yet again wasn't likely to get it to sink in. I was making fun of someone who said that Kap was kneeling over a woman rightly being arrested for trespassing among other things. I mean, it's honestly hilarious to think that's a legitimate reason to protest. For whatever reason, he either couldn't follow along with that or was only interested in picking nits....so be it.

5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Two possibilities:
    1. You failed to make sense
    2. He failed to understand.

We will leave it for the gentle to determine.

6. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Which option would Floyd Mayweather choose? That's what I'll go with.

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

BOB. . . .. . I'm going to just say it. . . .
    IF you are not an out right racist. . . you are an apologist for racist
    You will twist and squirm and contort to give every benefit of the doubt and possibility to condone some of the most out right racist ****.
    You are the Sargent of Arms of White Privilege
    You are the Protector of Privilege, Status Quo, and the social stratification of our society and making sure each level 'knows their role.

If this is not you . . .If I am wrong . . . .. well Bob. . . I'm telling you that you might want to reconsider how and what you argue
    because that is the way it comes across. . . . . ..

Just one Clutchfan to another

I know How I can come across and I am ok with that.

You mention chosing to be arrest over a 50 cent charge . . you consider that excessive
    but Threatening to break someone's arm over the same 50 cent charge is not?

Rocket River

mdrowe00, No Worries, Nolen and 2 others like this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would think most people would realize that I'm not racist in any way, I just expect the same from everyone and don't make excuses for people based on the color of their skin. If people act like fools in public and manage to get arrested, I blame them for acting like a fool, I don't blame those who arrest them for it.

You are going to bat for a woman who got drunk as hell (allegedly) and acted like an ass in public going so far as to tell everyone that she had a gun and might start shooting people.....over a 50 cent charge. The "threatening to break someone's arm" was more a warning for her to stop resisting because you can get hurt trying to stop someone from putting you in cuffs when they are stronger than you and determined to make it happen.

Again, you need to reevaluate the people you champion because they always seem to be the worst people. You shouldn't be picking sides based on skin color....there's a word for that.

9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Not self awareness, I see.