1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[BBC] Naked gunman kills four in Nashville Waffle House

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by No Worries, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Buck Turgidson

but not Reservations.

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  2. mick fry

mick fry Member

The answer is clear, ban Waffle Houses.

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Maybe the hero thought that his Black Life Mattered.

4. No Worries

Such a snowflake.

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Apparently, all four people shot dead were young people of color.

6. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Imagine it was a moooslim or an immigrant who killed 4 white people in a Waffle House. Racist Fox News would have a field day.

7. No Worries

Don't we have to assume the shooter is a Muslim, until we get a solid confirmation from the authorities?

Two Sandwiches and B-Bob like this.
  8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I am hearing that . . . .
    1. They guy had the guns taken from here because he was mentally unstable
    2. The Guy's FATHER was given the guns to hold
    3. The Father GAVE THEM BACK TO THE GUY
    4, The guy kills people

SO
    Why is the father not arrested as an accessory to the Murders?

Rocket River

9. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

If only the waffles had been carrying guns!

10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

like this?

[​IMG]

11. No Worries

conquistador#11 likes this.
  12. conquistador#11

has anyone heard from "What"?

just kidding!

B-Bob and Nook like this.
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/22/us/waffle-house-shooter-white-house/index.html

"
    In July 2017, Travis Reinking told a uniform Secret Service officer that he must get into the White House to speak with the President, according to an arrest report. The officer explained that he must get a tour to do that and told Reinking to move away from the pedestrian entrance, but the report states Reinking told the officer again that he had to speak with the President and that he was a "sovereign citizen" who had a right to inspect the grounds. After telling Reinking to move again, the report states that Reinking took his tie off, balled it into his fist, began approaching the officer and walked past the security barriers.
    "Do what you need to do. Arrest me if you have to," Reinking said, according to the report.
    Reinking was detained but refused to leave the secured area, so he was arrested and charged with unlawful entry, the report states.
    According to court records, Reinking entered into a deferred prosecution agreement with community service on July 26, 2017. On November 17, 2017, the court determined Reinking had successfully completed the program and the case was dismissed.
    Shortly after his release, Reinking was interviewed by the FBI in Illinois, where he lived at the time.
    Tazewell County, Illinois, authorities revoked Reinking's firearm authorization and seized four weapons after the interview. According to a report from the Tazewell County Sheriff's Office, authorities seized a Kimber 9 mm handgun, a Bushmaster AR-15 style rifle, a CZ-USA .22-caliber rifle, a Remington 710 and random ammunition. The AR-15 style rifle listed was the same weapon used in Sunday's Waffle House shooting, which killed four people, according to the Metropolitan Nashville Police.
    Police later returned the seized weapons to Reinking's father, Jeffrey Reinking, and told him to keep the weapons secure and away from his son. However, Nashville police learned Sunday that Jeffrey acknowledged giving the guns back to his son, police said."

---------------

The Father needs to be arrested and tried for these murders
    Does a Muslim gets to try to force his way into the White House get off so easily?

Rocket River

14. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...just think...

...all of this could have been avoided if they'd just shot this Reinking after the fourth or fifth time he disobeyed authority or failed to comply with law enforcement officials as per departmental procedure...

...I mean it works okay with Negroes...

...and the younger the better....

Two Sandwiches, B-Bob and pirc1 like this.
  15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Meanwhile at the other Waffle House:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4874828/b...y-police-during-arrest-at-local-waffle-house/

"A restaurant employee had called the Saraland Police Department (SPD) after Chekesia Clemons questioned an additional fee on her bill for plasticware, according to WALA Fox 10 News. Clemons said that on a prior visit, she was given the utensils free of charge."

over plastic Utensils . . .. . . . . .
    This is why Kaepernick kneels
    This is why we stand with Kaepernick

Rocket River

macho GRANDE and Rashmon like this.
  16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Not that I'm really looking to give the white guy an insanity defense again, but there are so many things about this shooting that triggers memories of when my childhood friend developed schizophrenia (except shooting people, though my friend did seriously injure someone in a fist fight). I know we went through a number of bizarre episodes with my friend before we realized the problem and his parents got him psychiatric help. I can believe there being a problem and his father not recognizing it.

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

charging for plastic utensils? What is this? Nazi Germany? Jim Crow? Good thing she didn't listen to her friend and leave. Getting arrested for trespassing was definitely the correct response to such an atrocity.

Looks like I'm boycotting Waffle House and Starbucks now.

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

In my experience there is often a bizarre plot involving meetings at a chain restaurant (e.g. Dairy Queen; in the case I saw more closely, it was like an Olive Garden featuring prominently as a key conspiratorial meeting place).

19. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Do the police training in this country not include educating the police on using proportional force?

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  20. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...of course there is...

...the proportion is precisely attuned to the skin color of the "perpetrator"...it's commonly called "...the law..."...

...it's fairly common knowledge that the n!gger (or negress, here) is consistently more belligerent...consistently more irrational...and consistently stupider and less socially adjusted and not mentally disturbed...thereby being totally responsible for what they're doing and just lacking any moral compunction toward decency or decorum...

...I never knew, myself, that the n!gger had the distinct ability to be both categorically unintelligent and exceptionally byzantine in his behavior...
    ...maybe I didn't get that gene from mother nature...