1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Baseball] Need owners for league where you can win money for free!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Depressio, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

I got tired of hounding people for money, but I love good competition, so I'm fronting $100 of my own to the pot (and several of my old league members have said they'll match it, so that could grow quickly) that people can win (60/30/10% split). That means you can win money for free! You can add to the pot if you want, but there is zero obligation. The goal here is to get active, competitive members..

Format:

- ESPN head-to-head points
    - Scoring refined over 6 years to balance how much top pitchers and hitters score
    - 3 keepers (but it's new, so clean slate the first year)

Update: Spots ran out for money. Minor league still has limited availability.

Additionally, if those fill up, I'm running a smaller non-money league with similar settings. This is considered to be the "minor league" and as slots become available for the money league, they will be filled by active members of the minor league. You can play in both if you want. This minor league has TWO slots available (10 total teams) right now.

A few final notes:

1. Realize that if you want to increase the pot, someone that did not donate could win your money.
    2. I will not specify who donated and who did not, only the size of the pot.
    3. If you are not active during the entire season, barring some mitigating circumstance, you will be removed at the end.
    4. Draft will be online snake.

Send me a message with your email and whether you want in the money league, the minor league, or both!

#1 Depressio, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015