1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Autographed Championship Rocket Items (Ultimate Fan)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Realjad, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Sorry most of the pictures have bad glare, my Apartment is heavily lighted ;) .

Un-fortunately I need some money but I definitely want these items to go to a true Rocket fan. Its the Championship Clutchcity Poster Autographed by several players and I put it in a frame, An autographed phone book from the championship and a regular Robert Horry clock with a Rookie Card. There are some fold creases on the poster but no rips and it looks good

The Poster

The Poster is Autographed by : Kenny Smith, Vernon Maxwell, Robert Horry, Sam Cassel (Twice), Hakeem Olajuwan, Rudy T and Otis Thorpe. The Horry and Cassel's autographes were on magazine cut-outs that were taped to the poster thus why Sam Cassel is over the Rockets Logo. the ultimate in friend jealousy

Phone Book
    Phone Book was autographed by Scott Brooks, Rudy T, Carrol Dawson and like 6 others.

Again sorry for the crappy picture quality and Glares
    Here's The Poster w/Frame and Phone Book
    [​IMG]

Autographed Championship Poster
    [​IMG]

The Phone Book
    [​IMG]

Robert Horry Clock with Rookie Card(Not sure if Clock works or Not)
    [​IMG]

#1 Realjad, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  2. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

These are the autographs on the poster, again sorry for the crappy picture quality

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some White Marks on top of Poster
    [​IMG]

3. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

How much for the poster?