1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry Libtard

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Sep 8, 2017.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I don't believe that Ann Coulter is the b*stard child of Skeletor and Hitler...but it's more credible than thinking she's an actual human being.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

An idiot on the right found an idiot on the left

/thread

Deckard likes this.
  3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The difference is that the ones on the left aren't leading journalists and personalities on the left like Limbaugh and Coulter

They are just random people on facebook.

Wake me up when Maddow is saying stuff like this.

4. amaru

amaru Member

This is stupid. What is there to discuss or debate? How does this fit with the intent of the forum?

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

keith olbermann says stupid stuff on a daily basis and are you forgetting the people who run the women's march? You just choose to ignore it.

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What does he say?

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

a lot of NSFW and just overall unhinged behavior

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

This is my comment in that thread.

Has anyone discussed or attempted to answer why the white power folks are conservative and republican?

Furthermore is 100% true that the south were also conservative. And if that is true why?

These are not rhetorical or joking type questions. I'm genuinely curious.

I asked a question in that thread. And insinuated that the people making the comments in this thread were unintelligent.

I also do not see much of an effort from you to have any type of substantive conversation. Nor ever meeting anyone in the middle on much of anything. You are typically combative and also argumentative about almost everything.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I haven't posted in that thread, Junior, because I didn't want to pile on. Calling you "Another Angry White Trumpanzee," would be like kicking a 3 legged dog. What's the point?

I thought that perhaps you had been washed away. Actually glad that you are OK, although it was a bit more pleasant around here without your incessant trolling.

el gnomo likes this.
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

11:30 and this dude's still trying...

You have to feel bad for him at this point.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He is an idiot. And anyone who engages him is an idiot.

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

16. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

It happened. It aligns with ESPNs views. Its not an earth shattering revelation.

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

if this dumb ass isn't forced to apologize and immediately fired, that is clear discrimination in regards to wrongful termination and corporate ethics and social media policy. limbaugh, schilling, britt mchenry, anthony federico, max bretos, doug adler, and many many other lower profile were all fired. note, bretos was suspended. i doubt they do and i hope all of those folks sue the fack out of espn for wrongful termination. in fact the donald should bring defamation and libel suit against this idiot. several courts have ruled that tweets count as "written" so libel laws apply. he won't win (tweets are opinions...) but he's got enough money to ruin her stupid ass.

btw... this idiot has had several controversial tweets and positions over the years and yet like a cockaroach she survives. not even the mass layoffs caught this b****.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...upremacist-on-twitter/?utm_term=.4599a07dcf99

on another note, when are these morons gonna realize we watch sports to get away from day to day bullshit. i swear all of the sports media companies deserve their current suffering. bunch of self righteous idiots.

#39 ipaman, Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017