1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry Libtard

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Sep 8, 2017.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I once found a random redditor who enjoys fondling babies. I guess we have a systemic issue of baby fondlers then.

If I took the time to find every shitty deplorable Facebook post made by my right wing peers I served with, it would be nothing but an endless stream of posts.

#2 fchowd0311, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Yung-T likes this.
  3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

4. Buck Turgidson

5. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Pathetic. That goes for both the people posting these messages and the original poster posting these posts in this thread.

edwardc, Yung-T, amaru and 1 other person like this.
  6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Color me surprised. There are unintelligent people of every race, creed, sex, political affiliation etc etc etc.

Completely thread worthy and in need of deep philosophical disscussion. That I'm sure Mr. I think Trump is an orange God from the heavens is interested in having.

7. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I curse all the time, but 'r****d' or some derivative of it is one of the few words i refrain from ever using.

8. conquistador#11

don't know what you're trying to prove? there are crazy conspiracy shadow people on BOTH sides! ALL sides.

Yung-T likes this.
  9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Congratulations, you found a dumbass on social media.

[​IMG]

Yung-T, R0ckets03, Deckard and 3 others like this.
  10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You do realize this thread is in response to CW's racist thread called "Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee"

I didn't see any of you disavowing that thread. I guess it's okay as long as you categorized all white trump supporters but no one else.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Are those the only type of posts you are capable f? Retaliation posts devoid of anything worthwhile to discuss?

Yung-T and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

That still doesn't answer the question as to why you didn't make an appearance in that thread.

13. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I will denounce that post here. No need to use individual examples to stereotype a group. There are idiots on all sides, that is true.

14. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Thank you @tallanvor for speaking about an important topic, showing the thread starter by example how to contribute meaningful discussion and avoid such disgusting and intolerant hate speech towards disabled people

Deckard likes this.
  15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I pretty sure Rush would float well.

Haymitch and Nook like this.
  16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The whole point of the "Another Trumpanzee" thread from the left's point of view was the "many sides" argument in which posters like Russian Legend and Bobby took to the defensive position as if they were being attacked for defending Trump for defending White Supremacists, and/or equating Nazis to protesters on the other side.

Donny is correct that "Congrats you found a dumbass on the internet" because you won't see anyone here on the left defend this idiot on Facebook. Or at least I hope not, and if they do they are idiots too.

A. Hurricanes happen in Hurricane season.. hence the name Hurricane Season.
    B. Hurricanes happen when the water in the ocean is warm (simplistic answer I know but its pretty much the gist of it)
    C. The Atlantic ocean is warmer than normal (insert where the conversation goes to climate change), hence more hurricanes, more wind getting sucked up in the tropical disturbance, and more moisture being captured.
    D. Florida and Texas are being hit by hurricanes because they on directly in the path of a warm water Hurricane machine that is known as the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico.

Any idiot that thinks Hurricanes are happening for political purposes is.... well an idiot. Also.... as a guy who grew up in a fundamental conservative household, I've been hearing all my life that apparently Earthquakes happen in California because God is angry at liberals... seriously.... So shut up about natural disasters and your own political self importance.

Pizza_Da_Hut, No Worries and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

lol. I'd call you right wing idiot...but you aren't republican even though you may think you are.

It would be easy citing, your posts in of themselves do most of the work.

18. Buck Turgidson

I agree and would never, ever use such language towards the disabled, but I reserve the personal right to use "f**ktard" when referring to various idiots. I also think that the disabled community should re-focus the word, ala South Park and

[​IMG]

Jayzers_100 and Nook like this.
  19. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

This really isn't a party thing as it is more of someone who probably didnt graduate high school.

That just seems like a strange drug induced post. Oh well.

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

There are ignorant people all over. The difference is that the supposed leaders of the right totally cater to theirs because they are afraid of them.

One random social media post vs the Limbaughs