1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andre Johnson: "We suck...They should boo"

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by zeeshan2, Nov 24, 2013.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

"We suck. As an offense. That's pretty much it.

You’re not going to play perfect every single game, but I mean, it’s been bad, you know? They were booing us last week. They booed us before. I said it before, if we’re not putting good stuff on the field, we ain’t giving them nothing to cheer about. They booed. They should boo.

Johnson also added, Yeah, if you look at our record, yeah, we’re the worst team."

This comes a week after the star receiver got into an argument with Matt Schaub on the sideline. While the significance of that was lessened immediately after the game, there's clearly a growing discontent in Houston. Questioned about his future intentions with the franchise last week, Johnson's response couldn't have been too encouraging for Texans fans, either.

"I'm under contract, so I have to play my contract out," he said. "I can't do anything about that."

John McClain of the Houston Chronicle shared similar sentiments from a few other key players postgame:

John McClain @McClain_on_NFL

Ben Tate called the loss to Jags "embarrassing." Duane Brown apologized to the city of Houston. Antonio Smith called it "stressful."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ays-texans-suck-after-week-12-loss-to-jaguars

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I hope he demands a trade.

3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Please trade him to a contender.

4. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

what can we even expect in return if hes traded?

5. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

I love you Andre :(

6. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Andre has earned the right to speak his mind publicly, must be liberating for him

7. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

He wont get traded because it would be a huge cap hit in dead money. He's stuck here.

8. SK34

SK34 Member

He deserves a championship, but I don't want him to win one unless it's with the Texans.. I don't want th to trade him.. He should be Texans for Life like Hakeem should've been Rockets for life.. It was sad seeing Akeem in a raptors jersey..

9. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

I understand his frustration, he's spent his entire career playing for a minor league team.

10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Well at least someone realizes it!

Now what the **** is Bob McNair watching?

11. nachbarFTW

nachbarFTW Member

Seriously what can we get for Andre? A 3rd rounder? He deserves better. He deserves to be on a superbowl contender.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

The front office should pray to Andre Johnson. He died for their sins.