1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC] The Walking Dead Season 8

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 21, 2017.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Comic Con Trailer.....

body slam and DFWRocket like this.
  2. jacoby

jacoby Member

Meh. I hope they kill off 85% of the cast and start new.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Between your comment and this thread blowing up. I think this show should maybe start thinking about conclusion.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Daryl with a handgun on a motorcycle,,,looking like Jax Teller. I like it.

But why do I feel like the majority of that trailer takes place in just 30 minutes of the final episode with a cliff-hanger, and the rest of the season is a drawn out buildup to that 30-minutes.

jacoby likes this.
  5. jacoby

jacoby Member

Because that's exactly what will happen.

6. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

You just have to turn off your brain completely now with this show. They had one goal, kill Negan. Him and 4 other guys come out unarmed and not a single shot is fired. But hey at least they shot out all the windows.

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I was surprised we got ANY gunfire. I was expecting the episode to end with them giving the rah rah speech and then the season to be the buildup/planning of that moment until the midseason finale.

I still can't go over the fact that they took that many people in there to shoot out windows. I get the plot was to bring the walkers there to ravage the base, and that's not a bad plan, but seems like you could have still done that AND shot Negan in the head.

Also, were all the walkers swarming the trailer? As in, none of them are going to ravage the sanctuary anymore?

8. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Wife and I basically said "I hate this show" and "why are we watching this" out loud to each other at least a half dozen times during last night's episode.

Ugh.

GRENDEL likes this.
  9. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Last seasons debut was huge ratings wise, but you can see a pretty big drop off after that. Each of the last 3 finales have been lower and lower ratings. I would expect that trend to continue unless there's a big change.
    [​IMG]

10. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

this show sucks ass and its 100% on the crappy, uncreative writing. as a viewer i feel like they are insulting my intelligence with this garbage.

it all went downhill once gimple took over.

11. hvic

hvic Member

I hate how they are going to have a crossover next season with Fear the dead. I stopped watching fear after season 2 and I guess they are using TWD to help get viewers

12. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Didn't watch lol

[​IMG]

DonnyMost likes this.
  13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Exactly. Hey, instead of shooting at the windows, how about throw a few bullets at Negan...and his entire braintrust...standing in the open...thirty feet away...right in front of you...geez.

And Father G? Um, you do have a loaded weapon in your hands...

CallMeTheDream likes this.
  14. conquistador#11

i watched the first 7 minutes then predicted it's going to turn into a season where 9 episodes are flashbacks of who is in those graves, then I turned back to MLBnetwork to watch altuve hit another home run!!! ok it was the same home run.

15. GRENDEL

Wife and I have been in the same spot for a few seasons, really not sure why we keep watching. Wife just wants everybody to die so it'll just end.....

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

When Negan showed up I was a HUGE fan of his. I wanted him to win and for Rick and his dumb band of idiots to die.

Now I just want everyone dead.

There has to be more compelling people out there in the wasteland.

GRENDEL likes this.
  17. GRENDEL

I was pretty excited when Negan showed up as well, I thought Jeffery Dean Morgan would up everybody's game, but it just didn't pan out. Something about the show just sucks all the energy out of really good actors....

18. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Totally agree with everyone's opinion! With weapons and ammo in short supply why waste hundreds of rounds shooting out windows??? And doesn't Negan have a lot of his own soldiers?? Where were they and why even rely on the Hilltop's people? Now I don't know which show is worse: TWD or FTWD!?!?

Thank goodness Rosita showed up for the aftershow!!!

19. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I thought it was a good episode, I was a little confused about Rick looking older and using a cane and his daughter was older but I assume that was a flash forward. I don`t get why Rick didn't take out Negan and his crew when they were all standing there

20. hvic

hvic Member

Rosita deserves more screen time

Tommyboy likes this.