1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Amazon Prime Video] Electric Dreams

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mikus, Jan 16, 2018.

1. mikus

mikus Member

Electric Dreams is a new Black Mirror-like anthology show based on the short stories of Philip K. Dick available on Amazon Prime video. PKD stories tend to question the nature of reality and what it means to be human, so these episodes tend to explore those themes. I started watching over the weekend and am now up to episode 7. A couple of episodes were clunkers but overall very solid. My favorite so far is ep 2 Autofac followed by Safe and Sound. I'd recommend it for anyone that likes Black Mirror. Is anyone else watching this?

2. HiddenFlawe

HiddenFlawe Member

i watched 2 episodes last weekend

3. theimpossibles1

Binged the whole thing. Got better at the last few episodes IMO. Last one was my favorite.
    kill all others

mikus likes this.