1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Amazon Logistics / Prime Delivery SUCKS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jan 22, 2019.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Prime is overpriced now.

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Never have had a problem with Prime delivery. Always 2 day delivery, sometimes even next day and they always take a picture and send to me. UPS likes to break half of my stuff, so I just get on Amazon chat, complain and get a $5-$10 credit. They especially love breaking anything that says "Fragile". I bought a 16 piece Villeroy & Boch dinner set in December and they broke half of the stuff first delivery. Second delivery 2 weeks later they broke 3/4 of it. Last attempt I got 1 coffee cup out of 16 set pieces. Macy's ended up refunding me, told me to keep what was not broken and set up a pickup at their store for free and charged UPS for the deliveries and all damage. Good on them and I now have 9 large bowls as they were the only things that refused to break every shipment. Big fan of large pho like bowls.

USPS sucks asslips. They never, EVER deliver on time, and half of the stuff they take back to the post office wanting me to pick it up. I get back on chat, gripe about USPS delivery (Amazon is well aware of their bad delivery, but cost is cheap) and get a new package delivered next day and another credit.

I'm also noticing that Amazon no longer has the cheapest prices on everything. Some items are right in line with what I would pay at the store or even more. I shop around more now and find better deals on the webs. I do not need everything delivered in 2 days.

justtxyank likes this.
  3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Idiots misdelivered $160 worth of stuff today, I got a refund then my neighbor brought the stuff over.

If their drivers are too dumb to see the house number over my door, on the garage or on the curb (next to the R Rockets symbol), I'll take their freebies.

CrazyJoeDavola likes this.
  4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

5. CrazyJoeDavola

New Prime Delivery:

5 mins