1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Bigot is in D&D and No One is doing ANYTHING about it!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Deckard, Aug 3, 2017.

1. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

So because we joined on the same date and we know each other it is assumed that we are the same person? Obviously we aren't. If you can't see that I'm done explaining. I would have been banned with him if that were the case.

I'm sorry your tiny Neanderthal frontal lobe prevents you from coming to any other conclusion.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Only a matter of time buddy. Pretty pathetic on your part, but you do you my man.

Deckard and FTW Rockets FTW like this.
  3. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

It's pretty sad that you want to continue to bother me when I haven't done anything wrong on this forum. I did upset Deckard, but it seems that list is rather long.

But again you and ftw rockets ftw continue with your pathetic tirade trying to get me banned for things I haven't done. I'll just go on living my life.

God bless.

4. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

5. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Hey buddy! Remember me? Still here :D

You still doin you my man?

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The fact that I forgot about you means you're not a troll like your friend. So good on you!

smitheygerard likes this.
  7. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

If that were so this thread wouldn't exist. I don't even lurk in D&D anymore but are you calling this Kevin'sBacon an adult? He seems like a kid and a pure troll. And he thrives on displaying his bigotry even in this thread. He's like all the other trolls that made D&D unbearable.

8. Batman Jones

In 24 years of living you haven't ever heard the WORD? You must live the most sheltered life on earth. Or you're surrounded by bigots, who would never use the word.

And what on EARTH does it have to do if he knows people that are in a class of people that is probably exposed to bigotry more than any other (per capita, I mean)? Deckard has to know a transgender person to care about this?

Back when half our country kept slaves, they might have used the same argument. "Do you know any black people, President Lincoln? Just want to know why you're so passionate."

Maybe it's because he hates bigotry. Look it up. I know it's a new word for you.

9. Batman Jones

This is why I left D&D. Not posts like Deckard's, posters like Kevin's Bacon. I'm out.

10. Batman Jones

Out after this...

How could anyone forget you? You're the only person here with an avatar of a picture of what you look like on the inside. That's pretty unforgettable.

11. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Thanks man, your face is pretty unforgettable too. Does it represent what you are on the inside as well?

#131 smitheygerard, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nothing like Kevin Bacon.

smitheygerard likes this.
  13. Batman Jones

It does, yeah. I'm a manic depressive with about 6 chronic, incurable, brutal illnesses. And I love Batman. So yeah, my avatar is how I feel on the inside. What's your excuse?

14. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

15. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

dude, you still keeping up with rebirth? I honestly fell off about 2 months ago. Gonna splurge and get caught up on the green lantern issues. Still haven't bought any rebirtth besides the two green lantern titles that were going when it started.

If I follow a batman title, i'd only get one. Are any of them extra worth following? I'm sure t hey cross over a ton

16. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

17. Batman Jones

Hell yeah. Batman by Tom King is an instant classic. As is Mister Miracle by Tom King. Re: Batman, Detective Comics is deep into the overall Rebirth story lately. I’ve never read so much DC in my life.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I have him on ignore. I'm actually surprised that he's still here. I would have thought that the Bacon connection was obvious.

Yung-T likes this.
  19. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Some weird design team made a sculpture thing of what it what look like if humans evolved to survive car crashes